the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If they pick Klobuchar, then they’ve literally decided to settle for third with the expectation that another hitter lets them get to home plate

God help us....

This is pathetic.

Black people broke their backs to vote for this old segregationist, saved his doomed campaign and and we don’t even a get a consideration for V.P.

:mjlol:

You can’t make this shyt up.

How many times are y’all going to keep getting played?

#BidenBoyz. :smh:
Might as well pick a guy then. But I like Amy. Kamala must have some bad polling numbers on a ticket.

Insider rumors? Who’s mans is this?
Daily Kos is very connected inside the dem party

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Might as well pick a guy then. But I like Amy. Kamala must have some bad polling numbers on a ticket.

Daily Kos is very connected inside the dem party
Kamala adds nothing. Amy might make some of those suburban white women happy and that’s how the Democrats have decided on dealing with blue collar voters going to Trump.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kamala adds nothing. Amy might make some of those suburban white women happy and that’s how the Democrats have decided on dealing with blue collar voters going to Trump.
I so agree. Kamala's record on cj will be a problem.
Still not believing Biden picking Amy.. and I’m sure his people are telling him the same thing...
Why not? We need Wisconsin and Michigan. How does Kamala bring them.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Don't know why he boxed himself by picking a woman. :what:There are not too many good female options. Bernie as VP would get all the Bernie Bros in line and kick Trump's ass in November.
Warren would get the Bernie bros in line or they were just fake ass progressives to begin with :troll:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi