Daps
Anyone quoting the hill as a credible source might as well be quoting storm front or fox the hill is pure propaganda and fake news. It is headed by saagar a despicable right wing troll and racist trump supporter and krystall ball failed congressional candidate mad at the democratic party nearly all of their content is to go after viable democratic party potential candidates and prop up trump.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
bernie supporters :snoop: youve got to be fukking kidding me. your candidates race is over. he lost

can we PLEASE unite around a biden/female VP and just let trump fukk up his response to the virus, and go into november united and not do the same stupid shyt as 2016?
Bernie is staying in and it has nothing to do with what Bernie supporters do and don't do. Write him an email or a fan letter or something. Leave us out of it. lol

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bernie is staying in and it has nothing to do with what Bernie supporters do and don't do. Write him an email or a fan letter or something. Leave us out of it. lol
you're the ones voting for him in the primary :dahell:

or after florida's results, should i say not voting :mjlol:

or im sorry, like bernie shyt on you to your face last night; young people are unreliable :mjlol:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
you're the ones voting for him in the primary :dahell:

or after florida's results, should i say not voting :mjlol:

or im sorry, like bernie shyt on you to your face last night; young people are unreliable :mjlol:
Yeah, we are voting for him to put on record who WE want as a candidate. That's what democracy is, if your candidate cannot prevail in a Democratic process. Oh well. :francis: I will vote for him in the general when the time is right. :yeshrug:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
voting for bernie after today is like voting for the titanic to make it to new york after it hit the iceberg
In the primary? It will show support for the policies I like. Biden will be the nominee anyway, try and think past this election.
And if he loses the general, his margin of victory or lack thereof will be a point of discussion where the Dem party goes in the future.