Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
at this point, if youre a bernie sanders supporter who thinks he should stay in the race, then you arent serious about beating trump

which is fine :yeshrug: but jesus christ. a fukkin child could define what the best strategy is right now, given the circumstances. the primary is over
you’ve been told time and time again that beating trump isn’t the #1 goal of progressives if the alternative is centrist pro corporate pro war but left leaning on social shyt. The #1 goal is to get progressive policies on the table.

I’m sorry you can’t get it though your head for the 10 millionth time.

Bernie staying in forces Biden more to the left which should be the new goal of progressives if no come back can me mounted.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you’ve been told time and time again that beating trump isn’t the #1 goal of progressives if the alternative is centrist pro corporate pro war but left leaning on social shyt. The #1 goal is to get progressive policies on the table.

I’m sorry you can’t get it though your head for the 10 millionth time.

Bernie staying in forces Biden more to the left which should be the new goal of progressives if no come back can me mounted.
why dont you stop bytching about democrats and just start a progressive party? im sure AOC is available

bernies snake oil, i mean policy proposals, have been soundly rejected by democratic voters. youre gonna be doing the same whining and complaining in 2024 and 2028 :heh:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t know why some people want us to overlook Biden’s record. Trust and believe all of this is going to come out during the general election.
because you have to dig up shyt from the 70s and 80s :what:

can you connect anything from the 80s to what his platform is in 2020?

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
why dont you stop bytching about democrats and just start a progressive party? im sure AOC is available

bernies snake oil, i mean policy proposals, have been soundly rejected by democratic voters. youre gonna be doing the same whining and complaining in 2024 and 2028 :heh:
take some of your own advice you’re literally in here bytching about “Bernie bro’s” :mjlol:

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
because you have to dig up shyt from the 70s and 80s :what:

can you connect anything from the 80s to what his platform is in 2020?
Yes,
He is still against legalization of marijuana even after pushing tough on drugs legislation and the crime bill.

His voted for the war in Iraq was in 2003. He also supported the bombing of Libya, which goes into how he thinks about foreign policy.

It is not just about a politician platform. It is also about their track record. If your platform states that you support criminal justice reform but you history states otherwise, why should I believe you?

Plus like I sad before, all of these issues will come up during the general election. There is no hiding from it.