Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why should we trust Centrists? Aren't they more responsible for Trump than progressives, considering it was Hillary who lost to Trump?
I don't think progressives "enjoy ruining this country by having Trump in."

Instead of trying to suggest that progressives shouldn't be fukked with, or that they only want chaos...maybe the Democrats should figure out how to court these people. Throwing a few bones to progressives would go further than what you're doing here.

the progressive movement capitalized on Hilary hate.

no one actually fukked with y’all agendas everyone hated Hilary.

even progressives admit Bidens campaign is one of the most progressive campaigns compared to other dems in the last 3 decades. Y’all just want chaos bc ur not in charge.

You’re getting crushed by centrists.

you should be thanking Hilary, ppl hated her so much ppl took 5 seconds to actually listen to u.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Bro shyts about to pop off.

The thug will use this to try to move back the election. He knows he will lose to Biden straight up. That's why he risked impeachment to get him out of the paint.

Should be over by then
:mjlol: this shyt is lasting through the summer bare minimum. They have to make sure this thing is completely quarantined before normal life resumes or else it has the chance of spreading again.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Well why aren’t they voting for them then?

Bernie should be wining right?

They are, he has the second most votes. My argument isn’t that he’s the leader, it’s that he has a significant base.

No, it doesn’t mean he should be winning. “No one fukks with Bernies ideas or else he’d be winning” is a trash argument.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Yeah. Kinda peculiar. Back in the days on the old board most people outside the goofiest of posters were kinda on some leftist revolutionary shyt, or at least some generalized fukk the system shyt until we all kinda got co-opted into supporting status quo politics by a combination of Bush/Republicans being so awful and the rise of Obama...”pragmatism” and everything.

Now most people here are fire-breathing centrists. And they’re probably mostly younger...20s or early 30s. Weird. Where did the revolutionary spirit go? A lot of smartest posters dipped. I did too a couple of years and only asked for my requested ban to be rescinded so I could PM Brooklynzson about something which ended up being all for naught anyway so I just stayed posting for the last half a year.

I wonder what this section would look like if they opened registration up.

Many left out of frustration or whatever else

Type username here, tmonster, darth humanist, the real, brown pride etc

R. Money

RMCMB
Daps
Reppin
Caymans, bytch!

llqgagR.png

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Higher Learning is no longer a progressive forum and it hasn’t been since 2016 but I left for a bit. It’s abundantly clear now though. The majority of HL are basically just generic Democratic partisans with slight deviation a little more to the left or a little more to the right. If you’re a progressive there really isn’t much here for you outside of a couple threads. I guess it’s better than TLR :manny:
WTF does progressive even mean to you if its not literally sucking off Sanders for walking on water?