BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Wow, she just cut an ad for Trump and gave the GOP and excuse to continue their voter suppression efforts.

On FOX NEWS, no less.

Nice one AOC.

fukking pathetic.

Stupid, stupid decision. If this was a deliberate decision, as a Bernie surrogate, I can only assume Bernie is in for the long haul , and is looking to fukk up another election. Lovely.

I am sure the alleged cases of "voter suppression" would have turned over the 16 percentage point Sanders lost by. :unimpressed:

This progressive wing of the Democratic party is sounding more and more like the tea party as the days go by.:manny:
That’s exactly who they are..

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Shaking my head....

Btw, standing in long lines can also mean you have a shytty process that needs to be fixed. Pulling voter suppression out of your ass is as stupid as you can get.

She isn't ready for primetime. She wasnt even led down that path, she CHOSE to go there.
:snoop:

Ayana may need to step back from these clowns before they start fukking up her reputation. Sorry @Pressure.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Shaking my head....

Btw, standing in long lines can also mean you have a shytty process that needs to be fixed. Pulling voter suppression out of your ass is as stupid as you can get.

She isn't ready for primetime. She wasnt even led down that path, she CHOSE to go there.
:snoop:

Ayana may need to step back from these clowns before they start fukking up her reputation. Sorry @Pressure.
I respect what they all stand for. But ilhan gotta fall back.

You in London?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Is this still higher learning? smh

Not sure who you’re referring to cause I have a lot of people in this thread on ignore.

But if it’s me, I’m half Black and half Indian. Never lived anywhere but America. Both parents from Caribbean/new world nations. Is there a problem?
So like I was saying, he's exactly the same "coolie" build he criticizes Napoleon over.

But I remember when @Broke Wave said he take a lifetime ban bet if I made over 100k 4 years ago.

Instead he had @FAH1223 delete the post after I showed proof.

A lot of these dudes aren't American. And try to fulfill their insecurities online. :yeshrug:

BTW @Broke Wave is an actual paid poster.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes you are, you’re just too dumb to know. Every viewpoint you’ve clumsily attempted to articulate since you stumbled onto these threads a couple of weeks ago had been of the centrist variety. You’re just too stupid to even know what that means.

Anyway you got an ADOS avatar doing a 2 week victory lap over a segregationist sympathizer/prison industrial complex sympathizer winning. You’re not really worth addressing.

You're just making up shyt just like you made up that I'm a Biden supporter. :heh:

I'm not even a Democrat dumbass. :heh:

Because I'm laughing at stupid Bernie Bros doesn't make me a Biden supporter. :heh:

Coli Progressive logic. :heh:

You've truly shown you're lack of intelligence in the last few pages. :heh:

Go sit your retard Indian ass down somewhere Simple Jack. :heh:

The same Indian that is :mjpls: with Black Southern voters. :heh:

giphy.gif

F K

All Star
Daps
Is this still higher learning? smh

Not sure who you’re referring to cause I have a lot of people in this thread on ignore.

But if it’s me, I’m half Black and half Indian. Never lived anywhere but America. Both parents from Caribbean/new world nations. Is there a problem?
Nope. Just interesting.

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
“progressives” wrapped up in a nutshell. Most of you guys aren’t even aligned on stuff. That’s why I encourage white progressives and black ppl who believe in them to start their own party.
This was bait, I even tried to telegraph it.:deadrose:

Yglesias likes to troll on twitter... the stuff he mentioned is already apart of Biden's platform. Surely you knew that?

His point is progressives are already getting much of what they want if the party delivers what's already in it's platform, which is largely what Biden is running on.

Of course, Berniecrats don't know the other candidates platforms because their on some "only Bernie" messiah shyt.

Last edited:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bernie fans will start aligning themselves with trump messaging again, saying the deep state introduced corona in order to beat him. Just watch

Lol, so I guess the conclusion of this is that your going to convince ppl to do a 180 on their policy beliefs and push through a white progressive?

Why post this?

“progressives” wrapped up in a nutshell. Most of you guys aren’t even aligned on stuff. That’s why I encourage white progressives and black ppl who believe in them to start their own party.

it would absolute chaos.

Most black ppl are against abortion, gay marriage, and for decades have been anti bussing.

black ppl (regrettably) also pushes through the crime bill. Which at the time was driven by older blacks who created communities that were being decimated. it was def wrong but older black ppl remember what the environment was at that time.

:patrice: Your obviously a trolling cac.
You want to work with McConnell though. Come on.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State