FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
So like I was saying, he's exactly the same "coolie" build he criticizes Napoleon over.

But I remember when @Broke Wave said he take a lifetime ban bet if I made over 100k 4 years ago.

Instead he had @FAH1223 delete the post after I showed proof.

A lot of these dudes aren't American. And try to fulfill their insecurities online. :yeshrug:

BTW @Broke Wave is an actual paid poster.
:gucci:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Higher Learning is no longer a progressive forum and it hasn’t been since 2016 but I left for a bit. It’s abundantly clear now though. The majority of HL are basically just generic Democratic partisans with slight deviation a little more to the left or a little more to the right. If you’re a progressive there really isn’t much here for you outside of a couple threads. I guess it’s better than TLR :manny:

F K

All Star
Daps
Higher Learning is no longer a progressive forum and it hasn’t been since 2016 but I left for a bit. It’s abundantly clear now though. The majority of HL are basically just generic Democratic partisans with slight deviation a little more to the left or a little more to the right. If you’re a progressive there really isn’t much here for you outside of a couple threads. I guess it’s better than TLR :manny:
It's the Coliseum but with elections instead of games. Right now the centrists are winning so they are the loudest faction here

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Keep shytting on progressives/Bernie supporters and watch Biden lose in November :mjgrin:

that’s why nobody fukk’s with all. Y’all enjoy trying to ruin this country by having trump in.:stopitslime:

Why would anyone trust you to actually run it? U want to create chaos already, why would anyone put you in power to create more chaos?

your logic is like a 5 year old child. Constantly going negative while saying you want the best for everybody.

shyt makes no sense.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Yeah. Kinda peculiar. Back in the days on the old board most people outside the goofiest of posters were kinda on some leftist revolutionary shyt, or at least some generalized fukk the system shyt until we all kinda got co-opted into supporting status quo politics by a combination of Bush/Republicans being so awful and the rise of Obama...”pragmatism” and everything.

Now most people here are fire-breathing centrists. And they’re probably mostly younger...20s or early 30s. Weird. Where did the revolutionary spirit go? A lot of smartest posters dipped. I did too a couple of years and only asked for my requested ban to be rescinded so I could PM Brooklynzson about something which ended up being all for naught anyway so I just stayed posting for the last half a year.

I wonder what this section would look like if they opened registration up.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Yeah. Kinda peculiar. Back in the days on the old board most people outside the goofiest of posters were kinda on some leftist revolutionary shyt, or at least some generalized fukk the system shyt until we all kinda got co-opted into supporting status quo politics by a combination of Bush/Republicans being so awful and the rise of Obama...”pragmatism” and everything.

Now most people here are fire-breathing centrists. And they’re probably mostly younger...20s or early 30s. Weird. Where did the revolutionary spirit go? A lot of smartest posters dipped. I did too a couple of years and only asked for my requested ban to be rescinded so I could PM Brooklynzson about something which ended up being all for naught anyway so I just stayed posting for the last half a year.

I wonder what this section would look like if they opened registration up.
I think we all got jobs and stopped posting. The people remaining were those who were never that political. The leftist kids aren’t posting on a message board in 2020. They’re on all those social media platforms. 19 year old me wouldn’t be on the coli. This is like a habit that is grandfathered in from the mid 2000s. All that’s left is conspiracy theorists and mostly casual political observers that were more in the sports forum and TLR.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
that’s why nobody fukk’s with all. Y’all enjoy trying to ruin this country by having trump in.:stopitslime:

Why would anyone trust you to actually run it? U want to create chaos already, why would anyone put you in power to create more chaos?

your logic is like a 5 year old child. Constantly going negative while saying you want the best for everybody.

shyt makes no sense.

Why should we trust centrists/establishment types? Aren't they more responsible for Trump than progressives, considering it was Hillary who lost to Trump?
I don't think progressives "enjoy ruining this country by having Trump in."

Instead of trying to suggest that progressives shouldn't be fukked with, or that they only want chaos...maybe the Democrats should figure out how to court these people. Throwing a few bones to progressives would go further than what you're doing here.