SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I am going to say something and I dont want anyone to take it the wrong way. It isn't a shot at Bernie or any policy.

You folks do realise at this stage that even if you had M4A you would still be in a shytty place with coronavirus simply based on Trump's mismanagement?
You could afford to go to the hospital, but there would still be a shortage of test kits.

Just saying this to say that focus should still be brought to the monumental fukk up Trump and his administration have put America in.

Trump is a symptom of not addressing the problems that Bernie has been shouting about for 40 years. The cause is greed and corruption that Biden is the embodiment of.

Apply bandaid :hula: address root cause to avoid even worse symptoms.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

WOW. Sanders didn't even hit up the goddamn chair of the Congressional Black Caucus :mindblown:

“I know one thing, if I were going to run for president, I would work years in advance on building ties and building relationships — not just with African Americans — with all communities,” Bass said, adding that she believes Sanders failed to do that.

Bass noted that while the Vermont senator reached out to her once, around a year ago, she and Biden have spoken “a number of times” throughout the campaign.

Senator Sanders called one time
,” Bass said. “We didn’t have a conversation. He was inviting me to meet with him. But it was at the last minute, I wasn’t able to do it, and I never heard back.”

Rep. G. K. Butterfield, D-N.C., a former chair of the Congressional Black Caucus, endorsed Biden months ago and said Biden has a “deep relationship with the African American community.”

“Senator Sanders is a very idealistic person,” Butterfield said. “He grew up in New York and he spent most of his life in the New England states, and I’m not sure what he has the ability to connect with the soul of African Americans who reside in the south.

:dead:

@wire28 @Th3G3ntleman @ezrathegreat @Jello Biafra @humble forever @Darth Nubian @Dameon Farrow @Piff Perkins @BigMoneyGrip @Pressure @johnedwarduado @Armchair Militant @panopticon @88m3 @Tres Leches @ADevilYouKhow @dtownreppin214 @A.R.$

Last edited:

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
I am going to say something and I dont want anyone to take it the wrong way. It isn't a shot at Bernie or any policy.

You folks do realise at this stage that even if you had M4A you would still be in a shytty place with coronavirus simply based on Trump's mismanagement?
You could afford to go to the hospital, but there would still be a shortage of test kits.

Just saying this to say that focus should still be brought to the monumental fukk up Trump and his administration have put America in.
:russell: So the shortage of test kits supercedes people's inability to even show up to the doctor because they can't afford it? I'd say they're on level field.

Why do you act like we can't both protest for M4A AND see the fukk up Trump is? The focus will be both my nikka not just Trump :myman:

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Why should we trust centrists/establishment types? Aren't they more responsible for Trump than progressives, considering it was Hillary who lost to Trump?
I don't think progressives "enjoy ruining this country by having Trump in."

Instead of trying to suggest that progressives shouldn't be fukked with, or that they only want chaos...maybe the Democrats should figure out how to court these people. Throwing a few bones to progressives would go further than what you're doing here.
The Biden wing would rather court “moderate” Republicans.

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Trump is a symptom of not addressing the problems that Bernie has been shouting about for 40 years. The cause is greed and corruption that Biden is the embodiment of.

Apply bandaid :hula: address root cause to avoid even worse symptoms.
those pharma and defense contractor stocks didn't skyrocket after his super Tuesday wins for no reason :ehh:

Status Quo

More of the same

Literally what the people said they didn't want anymore by electing Trump but hey :manny: