dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I'd say the centrists equally don't want to negotiate. I don't see Biden negotiating any of his policies to bring in the progressives. As stated earlier, he is probably planning on pulling in disenfranchised Republican voters
His platform is a lot further left than he’s ever been tho:what:

Next reply: “lol if you think he’s actually going to do anything he’s running on”

rinse and repeat :yayo:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps

Last weekend, a few days after Elizabeth Warren dropped out, Shakir and one of his deputy campaign managers, Ari Rabin-Havt, started contacting her top staffers and supporters to see what could be done to bring together the two camps before the primaries on Tuesday.

Sanders spoke to Warren a “handful” of times throughout the week, a campaign aide confirmed, but she has declined to offer her endorsement.

Several leading figures in Warren’s circle balked at the outreach effort — Sanders and his aides, they said, had months to lay the groundwork for that kind of partnership, but only did so this week from a position of desperation. About a month ago, when it was clear that Warren had little chance to win, one such person said they put out feelers to Sanders’ operation in an attempt to start a running conversation. They showed little interest, the person said, in reciprocating.

WELL, WELL, WELL...

source.gif

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Yo I've had my reservations about AOC but she's moving like the real mothafukking deal holyfield out here :wow:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
According to Krystal Ball, Bernie lost some white working class voters b/c his campaign was 'too woke'. :mjpls:

5:40 mark

HELLO.

Wasn't I telling y'all about this fraud MONTHS ago???

These leftists hate ANYTHING that tries to appeal to black people.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
WOW.

Warren didn't endorse Bernie because his sorry ass team waited until the WEEK OF for a collaboration! AND SANDERS TEAM IGNORED HER PREVIOUS ATTEMPTS!

WOW

:wow:

Last weekend, a few days after Elizabeth Warren dropped out, Shakir and one of his deputy campaign managers, Ari Rabin-Havt, started contacting her top staffers and supporters to see what could be done to bring together the two camps before the primaries on Tuesday.

Sanders spoke to Warren a “handful” of times throughout the week, a campaign aide confirmed, but she has declined to offer her endorsement.

Several leading figures in Warren’s circle balked at the outreach effort — Sanders and his aides, they said, had months to lay the groundwork for that kind of partnership, but only did so this week from a position of desperation. About a month ago, when it was clear that Warren had little chance to win, one such person said they put out feelers to Sanders’ operation in an attempt to start a running conversation. They showed little interest, the person said, in reciprocating.

Others questioned whether Sanders could have prevented such a swift consolidation of the field had he reached out to candidates like Buttigieg and Klobuchar in a more concerted way.

“That's the Sanders model — they were gonna do it themselves,” said Adam Jentleson, a Democratic strategist who supported Warren. “His challenge from day one was to reach out to people who weren't with him in 2016 and build a bridge to the rest of the party.”

“I would feel differently about it if the other half of the equation was present for them: a wave of new voters and unprecedented youth turnout,” Jentleson added. “But it’s not there.”

@wire28 @Th3G3ntleman @ezrathegreat @Jello Biafra @humble forever @Dameon Farrow @Piff Perkins @Pressure @johnedwarduado @Armchair Militant @panopticon @Tres Leches @ADevilYouKhow @dtownreppin214