Uno Venova

Your honor, I was merely capping.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Bernie might actually have a shot now that this virus has canceled the NBA season, it’s making health care more real when it disrupts people’s everyday lives.

shoot your shot Bernie :ehh:
I don’t think he does. But I still want to see him grill Biden on Sunday about how he can watch this pandemic play out and still argue against M4A

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Bernie might actually have a shot now that this virus has canceled the NBA season, it’s making health care more real when it disrupts people’s everyday lives.

shoot your shot Bernie :ehh:
He doesn’t have a shot as long as MSNBC and CNN are the main ones in charge of delivering his message to those who need to hear it. It is what it is

Cognito

All Star
Daps

Definitely don’t need independents. Joe sure can carry them in states we’re gonna lose in the general though. :skip:

States where Bloomberg+Biden or Butti=>Bernie
North Carolina
Minnesota
Mass
Maine
Washington
Texas
Oklahoma
Iowa(Caucus loool)
Tennessee
New Hampshire

Bernie
Missouri(50%-42%)
Michigan(48%-44%)
Vermont(LOOOL)
Nevada(Caucus lol)
California

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t think he does. But I still want to see him grill Biden on Sunday about how he can watch this pandemic play out and still argue against M4A
probably because bernie is on tape saying he doesnt know how to pay for it :yeshrug:

biden isnt out here lying about programs he cant pass. and why the fukk hasnt bernie written a medicare for all bill in his 30 years in the senate :dahell: hasnt that been his job the whole time?

Uno

Superstar
Daps
WELL, WELL, WELL...

source.gif

The Bernie Bros are awfully quiet bout this :jbhmm:

Uno Venova

Your honor, I was merely capping.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
probably because bernie is on tape saying he doesnt know how to pay for it :yeshrug:

biden isnt out here lying about programs he cant pass. and why the fukk hasnt bernie written a medicare for all bill in his 30 years in the senate :dahell: hasnt that been his job the whole time?
Anyway, I can't wait until he grills him about why he's against this massively popular NHS system proposal.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Credentials do not equal electability, likeability, charisma and knowing how to run a campaign.

She managed to lose to a black man named Barack Hussein Obama in America and then followed it up by losing to a degenerate reality TV show host :francis:

And unfortunately for all of us the only person that might be a worse at running a campaign than her is Joe Biden, especially in the flabby state he finds himself in now.

Are we going to keep that same Energy if Bernie goes 0-2 first against Hillary and then Biden? :francis:

Are we? :francis: