Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Bernie's in a good position to get Biden to make concessions and move the party towards the left. Bernie is still getting like 30-40% of the votes, Biden is going to need everyone one of those Bernie voters to vote for him in November. I think Bernie will go down as the Barry Goldwater of the right in that even though he lost the election, he will win the ideological war. :ehh:
I don’t know. That would be smart politics, but Biden seems far more concerned with reaching out to Republicans and former Republicans than progressives.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
WWC just hated Hilary why can't they realize this lol
But they don’t hate Biden.

Honestly this phenomenon gives more validity to sexism claims in defense of Hillary’s L. It just sounds like a weak excuse when she did paid speeches for Goldman Sachs and didn’t visit WI and MI.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
i also find it hilarious when i said go start a third party, some of the same people saying they won't vote now, were in my face saying we'd just hand the republicans a W by doing so...now they're happy to hand the republicans a W over their candidate. the hypocrisy of this board never ceases to amaze :mjgrin:
Logic was never their forte.
Serious discourse with these guys went out the window years ago.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I don’t know. That would be smart politics, but Biden seems far more concerned with reaching out to Republicans and former Republicans than progressives.
Those NeverTrumpers are mad Bernie is sticking around cause they don’t want Biden to appeal to young voters. :laff:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Ended up being absolutely nothing. All the people who pumped it up as fake fell back but go head and cook
Even though it was real it was still an L.

People thought it was fake cause they couldn’t believe that was a real barbershop. shyt looked like someone stuck a barber’s chair in a 8 year old white kid’s bedroom.

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
The dem party already moved to the left. :mjlol:

The kind of concessions y'all want probably won't be achieved due to the nature of an us vs them primary where team US didn't make a strong case in the primary and aren't realistic about negotiating. :francis:
30-40% voted Bernie, the party can go further left. :sas1:They can at least get things like student loan forgiveness and criminal justice reform (including weed legalization) on the table.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
30-40% voted Bernie, the party can go further left. :sas1:They can at least get things like student loan forgiveness and criminal justice reform (including weed legalization) on the table.
Biden's platform has student loan forgiveness. :mjlol:

If you want Marijuana legalization you're going to need someone to pass the law. :francis:

Or else you're back to the same Obama era executive actions that were decried as not enough. :yeshrug:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
The dem party already moved to the left. :mjlol:

The kind of concessions y'all want probably won't be achieved due to the nature of an us vs them primary where team US didn't make a strong case in the primary and aren't realistic about negotiating. :francis:
I'd say the centrists equally don't want to negotiate. I don't see Biden negotiating any of his policies to bring in the progressives. As stated earlier, he is probably planning on pulling in disenfranchised Republican voters

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
if Biden moves the country a lot left of where it was before trump, Ill be very happy :manny: I dont see it happening that much, but we can hope

@Pressure I saw your dap on me dapping someone a year ago that Bernie/Warren wont get a lot of stuff done. I actually think it would be difficult to get stuff done nowadays as well, but at some point you gotta try for it, even if you fail. Im also tired of the same ol political elite in the party taking our votes for granted and continuing not giving a fukk about poverty or lower class plight

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I'd say the centrists equally don't want to negotiate. I don't see Biden negotiating any of his policies to bring in the progressives. As stated earlier, he is probably planning on pulling in disenfranchised Republican voters
He's running a winning campaign. Why would he negotiate anything until he's the nominee? :russ: