King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Lol at that Ro Khanna article. @FAH1223 didn't i tell you bruh, he should have stayed in the party post-2016 to specifically build better relationships w/ CBC. It's too late for a pivot now, the cake is baked. The failure of Bernie's campaign has very little to do w/ the last 8 months IMO, he lost this thing on the practice field (2016-2018) to use a sports analogy for my breh @wire28
:whew:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Me too. And I live in the biggest swing state (FL).

I held my nose and voted for Hillary last time, but since they’re coming back with an even more corporate centrist than her .
who's "they"? the democratic base that decided to vote for joe biden instead of bernie sanders?

i dont understand this talking point :dahell: 2016 was bought and paid for, which is why not one real democrat ran except clinton. 2020 was free and open and we had 23 choices, and biden is what the voters decided

i dont give a fukk who you vote for, but the party did not "come with" joe biden :mjlol:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don’t underestimate the hate for Trump. I don’t think the Dem nominee has to necessarily win the election, they just have to not lose it, if that makes sense.
bernie is going to be out of this thing by april. that's 7 more months for bernie supporters to suck it up and vote for biden

or they can just keep whining about "why doesnt america have medicare for all" while they let donald trump and mitch mcconnell put another lying, alcholic rapist on the supreme court to make sure it never happens in their lifetime

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bernie is going to be out of this thing by april. that's 7 more months for bernie supporters to suck it up and vote for biden

or they can just keep whining about "why doesnt america have medicare for all" while they let donald trump and mitch mcconnell put another lying, alcholic rapist on the supreme court to make sure it never happens in their lifetime
I still love beer.