jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The only desperate ones are the DNC forcing a demented fool into a presidential race but he is the perfect puppet :wow:

As we are on the topic of ridiculous smears and bullshyt. Here's mine.

The is all a part of the grift that is Bernie Sanders.

He doesn't want to win, he just wants to fukk up the process for Dems as much as possible.

Get your supporters worked up to fever pitch. Fail. Start with conspiracy theories about the establishment. Give the GOP a head start with smearing the eventual nominee.

What else explains doing the same thing this year that he did in 2016 and expecting a different result?

Prove me wrong by doing what it takes to WIN. BUILD the right fukking coalitions and show some HUMILITY.

Sounds silly doesn't it? But just plausible enough based on current events to be true. Wouldn't want rumours like this floating around if he actually came through and won the damn thing. That would turn off moderates...and the youth sure aren't voting.

That's what you guys are doing currently.

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY

He doesn't want to win, he just wants to fukk up the process for Dems as much as possible.

Get your supporters worked up to fever pitch. Fail. Start with conspiracy theories about the establishment. Give the GOP a head start with smearing the eventual nominee.

What else explains doing the same thing this year that he did in 2016 and expecting a different result?

Prove me wrong by doing what it takes to WIN. BUILD the right fukking coalitions and show some HUMILITY.

Sounds silly doesn't it? But just plausible enough based on current events to be true. Wouldn't want rumours like this floating around if he actually came through and won the damn thing. That would turn off moderates...and the youth sure aren't voting.

a primary is a competition. Is it not in his own best interest to try to win? You've already crowned Biden with this line. It's literally the same excuse Hillary used :mjlol: What load of shyt

Besides. Bernie did well with moderate voters at least in the case of the independent vote. Biden won entrenched Dems. And like the said the youth don't vote which is bad for Bernie.

I will admit he doesn't want to win, but not for the reasons you listed. If he wanted to win he'd be plastering the video I posted all over ads.

He'd plaster this video on ads as well particularly on networks minorities watch

He'd Joe out on his IRAQ war vote

He'd press him on pharma and defense contractor stocks skyrocketing after his super Tuesday wins and why that would be

Bernie wants to play nice guy. Old "I like Joe, Joe is my friend" it's the same "stick to the issues" bullshyt that lost him the 16 election.

The only way to play win this election is to play at people's emotions.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I will admit he doesn't want to win, but not for the reasons you listed. If he wanted to win he'd be plastering the video I posted all over ads.

He'd plaster this video on ads as well particularly on networks minorities watch

He'd Joe out on his IRAQ war vote

He'd press him on pharma and defense contractor stocks skyrocketing after his super Tuesday wins and why that would be

Bernie wants to play nice guy. Old "I like Joe, Joe is my friend" it's the same "stick to the issues" bullshyt that lost him the 16 election.

The only way to play win this election is to play at people's emotions.

I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH THIS.

That's politics.

Fight hard.

But for me the dementia bullshyt is over the line. As I mentioned earlier, if it's true, the DEMs deserve to lose, that's fukking illegal. If it isn't Bernie supporters jumpstarted a shiity smear campaign the GOP can use and point to.

I have no problem with the GOP coming with this, I have a problem with it originating from inside the party.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps

What a horrendous post. This guy really said Bernie didn’t want to win, he just wants Dems to lose. Yeah I’m sure that’s it, he wants 4 more years of Trump. :beli:

Then he says Bernie smeared Biden. Must’ve missed that. He preferences most comments about Biden calling him “my friend” Joe and talks about how decent he is. He hasn’t come close to smearing him once and there’s a lot to smear him on (Burisma, cognitive decline, MBNA and banking industry ties, stupid racist sexist statements over the years, etc.). This has been one of the most polite, smear-free primaries I’ve ever seen.

I know the term “bad faith argument” is overused here but these prime examples keep coming.

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
What a horrendous post. This guy really said Bernie didn’t want to win, he just wants Dems to lose. Yeah I’m sure that’s it, he wants 4 more years of Trump. :beli:

Then he says Bernie smeared Biden. Must’ve missed that. He preferences most comments about Biden calling him “my friend” Joe and talks about how decent he is. He hasn’t come close to smearing him once and there’s a lot to smear him on (Burisma, cognitive decline, MBNA and banking industry ties, stupid racist sexist statements over the years, etc.). This has been one of the most polite, smear-free primaries I’ve ever seen.

I know the term “bad faith argument” is overused here but these prime examples keep coming.
He was attempting to illustrate a point of how gross it is. And I'm inclined to feel the same from people with platforms like the video posted above.

But there's a disconnect between twitter and HL that people love to apply here to fight with ghosts. We're all going to vote Biden on this small sub forum and can be honest with ourselves about him slipping. Bernie is as well. It's bound to happen keeping up those schedules at that age. Makes me all the more impressed with the Dalai Lama at 85 whose english is still improving. *Train your minds*

Dumb to assign blame for the gop using it to bros though, Casto and booker both pointed it out when they were in the race.. and more relevant than that it's clear as fukking day he's slipping

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

If you read the entire fukking post you would see the logic, but you chose to take it as face value.

Never said Bernie smeared Biden, it's his supporters spreading this rubbish. Learn to read.

So you can fukk right off.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He was attempting to illustrate a point of how gross it is. And I'm inclined to feel the same from people with platforms like the video posted above.

But there's a disconnect between twitter and HL that people love to apply here to fight with ghosts. We're all going to vote Biden on this small sub forum and can be honest with ourselves about him slipping. Bernie is as well. It's bound to happen keeping up those schedules at that age. Makes me all the more impressed with the Dalai Lama at 85 whose english is still improving. *Train your minds*

Dumb to assign blame for the gop using it to bros though, Casto and booker both pointed it out when they were in the race.. and more relevant than that it's clear as fukking day he's slipping
Thanks for actually reading my post and making a reasoned point.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
If you read the entire fukking post you would see the logic, but you chose to take it as face value.

Never said Bernie smeared Biden, it's his supporters spreading this rubbish. Learn to read.

So you can fukk right off.
I see. My fault.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

Wow
It's not worth trying to explain this. Beyond @FAH1223 no Bernie supporter has given consistent, constructive criticism of Sanders.

Until they are honest with themselves it will be more of the same.

Arguments about who is the more electable, concern for mental decline, and fear of Biden dropping down dead can all be solved easily.

Win.

If Biden has dementia he has no business running. Expose him in the debate instead of carrying Trumps water with dementia rumours and slander.

While you are at it, have an honest conversation with yourself about how an old, unelectable, seemingly senile man seems like a better choice than Bernie Sanders. Don't try to blame the voters either. None of us on here are as smart as we think we are. We just get our confirmation bias from different sources.
You’ve been killing it man :wow: