Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bernie Bros were on some “fukk the establishment. We don’t need them:pacspit:” and now crying “it’s not fair that they’re teaming up :mjcry:

This is what politicians do. They politick:mjlol:

Nobody crying. Just pointing out the obvious shenanigans that we all expected would happen. The only exception is maybe Liz staying in the race because we see that as backstabbing progressive voters who she claims to represent.

Outside of that, I’m personally looking forward to a two man race between Biden and Bernie. We nearly defeated Clinton when she had the overwhelming advantage of name recognition and total control of the DNC.

The only other thing I would complain about is the total shameless bias on the “liberal” media. I maybe, naively, didn’t expect the kind of hostility and shameless bias I have witnessed.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The whole dirty system is being exposed in real time.

Everything we have said about candidates being wholly owned subsidiaries of Industry is playing out right in front of us.

The Democratic Party and the “liberal” media are revealing who they really are and who they work.

No matter what happens after this Primary, progressives are going to have to do some serious soul searching on how we move forward.

It is now evident that the moderates and progressives are two completely different entities barely coexisting under the Democratic Party umbrella.
Or they think Bernie will lose. You don’t even have an argument other than “elected actual democrats are supporting democrats”

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Ignore the source. Just look at this anti Biden ad that Trump already has out there. This kind of stuff will be EVERYWHERE. Constantly. Like....they are absolutely licking their chops if you nominate this guy. This is before you start going into the Ukraine and weird sniffing and shyt.

Like....how do you run this guy if your plan is to actually win?

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Bernie Bros were on some “fukk the establishment. We don’t need them:pacspit:” and now crying “it’s not fair that they’re teaming up :mjcry:

Why are all the people we have been shytting on for years teaming up and not joining us :sadcam: I don’t understand how this could have happened :sadcam:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Sanders could've wrapped it up early had he and his fans not managed to piss off everyone who wasn't them.

They are scared of the democratic establishment but the expect republicans to roll over and give Bernie MD4.

Let's not get into the feasibility of Sanders passing anything through Congress just yet. :heh:

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Ignore the source. Just look at this anti Biden ad that Trump already has out there. This kind of stuff will be EVERYWHERE. Constantly. Like....they are absolutely licking their chops if you nominate this guy. This is before you start going into the Ukraine and weird sniffing and shyt.

Like....how do you run this guy if your plan is to actually win?

Okay Nap Jr