duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
there should have been a better moderate, but there just wasnt :yeshrug::heh: or at least not one that anyone wanted to vote for

clearly a bernie biden race now :ehh:
Man I’ll fukking vote for the guy but JFC he's got the same fukking weaknesses HRC did against Trump with the corruption shyt plus he’s a gaffe machine. It makes zero sense. Trump could put out an ad every day with some new goofy shyt Joe does. It just seems like a desperate attempt to stop Bernie more than beating Trump.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
. It just seems like a desperate attempt to stop Bernie more than beating Trump.
breh i think its simpler than that: bernie does not represent the democratic party like that :yeshrug:

think about it, if i said the democratic party is roughly half moderate and half progressive, doesnt that sound about right? progressives certainly dont represent much more than half

i mean the majority of elected democratic leadership is just republicans who believe in abortion :heh:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s just funny how Biden was seen as an ineffective, hopeless dumbass a short time ago, and people were coming out of the woodwork to offer an alternative. Literally nothing has changed but him winning a state he’s supposed to, and everyone just says “EH, good enough”

He’s still a tragic candidate but the rise of Bernie has lead these people down a desperate path.

The whole dirty system is being exposed in real time.

Everything we have said about candidates being wholly owned subsidiaries of Industry is playing out right in front of us.

The Democratic Party and the “liberal” media are revealing who they really are and who they work.

No matter what happens after this Primary, progressives are going to have to do some serious soul searching on how we move forward.

It is now evident that the moderates and progressives are two completely different entities barely coexisting under the Democratic Party umbrella.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
breh i think its simpler than that: bernie does not represent the democratic party like that :yeshrug:

think about it, if i said the democratic party is roughly half moderate and half progressive, doesnt that sound about right? progressives certainly dont represent much more than half

i mean the majority of elected democratic leadership is just republicans who believe in abortion :heh:
Sorry but I just fail to see the leaders of the DNC looking at how Biden performs on a day to day basis and really think he’s their best shot. It makes no sense to me

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Man I’ll fukking vote for the guy but JFC he's got the same fukking weaknesses HRC did against Trump with the corruption shyt plus he’s a gaffe machine. It makes zero sense. Trump could put out an ad every day with some new goofy shyt Joe does. It just seems like a desperate attempt to stop Bernie more than beating Trump.
Who the hell is JFC?

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse

The conundrum is, safe moderates don't win presidential general elections. Who was the last president who ran as a safe moderate? Hillary, John Kerry, Romney, McCain, Gore, Bob Dole, etc. were all losers. I see Joe Biden in that same reign. All the presidents we've had in the past few decades won running some version of right wing or left wing populism. A lot of people would rather sit home than go out to vote for someone who they believe represents the status quo. As much as we hate Trump, he does an excellent job painting himself as the ultimate outsider fighting the corrupt establishment, which is how he will portray himself against Biden.

Regardless, I still think Bernie wins the primary this time around. :yeshrug: