Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bolded is the problem. I can easily see the "fix your own city" line being treated as an unfair cheap shot by the media which would getting filtered down to that middle chunk of voters. I don't think it's really in the political DNA of either Bernie or Liz to open up the chopper on fellow Democrats. Even that Bernie "attack" on Biden was pretty soft. I definitely think someone needs to take this fukker down a peg, but I think it needs to come from the fringes because it's too risky for Bernie or Liz. The only safe way to get at him is to lay traps and subliminals like Kamala did yesterday. I don't think directly attacking him like he did to Liz last debate will work for her or Bernie.

The way I'm reading his rise is that he's eating into the faction of Liz supporters who want a steady, smart hand in the white house, but recognize that we need to move forward into a new, progressive era. Pete is selling the fake version of that vision, Liz is selling the real version. I'm not sure if these people would respond well to a mudfight. The media just has to do their fukking jobs and grill him on the buckets of fukkery this guy has, but they love Pete themselves, so they won't.

Youre opinion doesn’t matter

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Last edited: