King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
I know i’m a broken record but it was a major mistake by Liz and Bernie to not attack Buttigieg record. Buttigieg is going to win Iowa and maybe even NH unless they start getting more aggressive with him.
I really think this has to be done carefully. Liz and Bernie ganging up on Pete will allow him to play his bullshyt "This is exactly why people hate Washington blah blah blah" line. He's very much adept at playing the victim and flipping it with his high ground BS. Like, everyone who has attacked Pete has dipped in the polls and ultimately dropped out. That's why I think the best strategy is to deploy second and third tier surrogates to go after him. Send Castro and Booker on suicide missions.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps

Yeah, a stutter is why he thought the current UK Prime Minister was Margaret Thatcher, who was PM in the 1980s and has been dead for years now. A stutter is why he said to text Joe 30330 to go to his campaign website. A stutter is why he thinks Republicans will "come to their senses" once Trump leaves office. :unimpressed:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I think more of us need to be comfortable saying this out loud. fukk that dude and fukk the liberal media for trying to push him on us.

I'm not a fan of Mayor Pete but let's not start this "I'm staying home" shyt :beli:

ANY Dem is better than Trump packing the courts with bigots for four more years.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I'm not a fan of Mayor Pete but let's not start this "I'm staying home" shyt :beli:

ANY Dem is better than Trump packing the courts with bigots for four more years.
nah, you can't astroturf a candidate to the nomination and fall behind the "no trump" when there are literally 7 other candidates "doing it the right way" so i'd easily suck it up and back even if they weren't one of my top choices. fukk pete, and fukk the dems if they think that they can push the candidate that most alienates their most secure base. black lives in a pete world are damne near just as bad as in a trump world, at least it's clear trump is the opps.

i'd easily vote for warren, bernie (yes, even tho i dont get he'll get shyt done), biden, castro, booker and even harris for pres before pete

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I really think this has to be done carefully. Liz and Bernie ganging up on Pete will allow him to play his bullshyt "This is exactly why people hate Washington blah blah blah" line. He's very much adept at playing the victim and flipping it with his high ground BS. Like, everyone who has attacked Pete has dipped in the polls and ultimately dropped out. That's why I think the best strategy is to deploy second and third tier surrogates to go after him. Send Castro and Booker on suicide missions.
lowkey I think Pete will flame out b/c he lowkey keeps stepping on his own toes. I think the best strategy is to set traps for him.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
nah, you can't astroturf a candidate to the nomination and fall behind the "no trump" when there are literally 7 other candidates "doing it the right way" so i'd easily suck it up and back even if they weren't one of my top choices. fukk pete, and fukk the dems if they think that they can push the candidate that most alienates their most secure base. black lives in a pete world are damne near just as bad as in a trump world, at least it's clear trump is the opps.

i'd easily vote for warren, bernie (yes, even tho i dont get he'll get shyt done), biden, castro, booker and even harris for pres before pete

I'd vote for all of them before Pete, but I'd still take Pete over Trump given the choice. That's just rational self-interest.

Let's be honest, RBG won't last until 2024. You really willing to give Trump another Supreme Court pick just to spite Dems? :stopitslime:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I hate when black progressive pundits try to speak for ALL black ppl. All black don’t subscribe to that white liberal nonsense.

So why do you like Biden then? :jbhmm:

and what you mean that "you'll learn to like him when he wins the nomination" when he ain't even in first place? :dahell:

And stop using old polls to support your point. :aicmon: