Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I'd vote for all of them before Pete, but I'd still take Pete over Trump given the choice. That's just rational self-interest.

Let's be honest, RBG won't last until 2024. You really willing to give Trump another Supreme Court pick just to spite Dems? :stopitslime:
fukk Mayo Pete. Literally his only record in governance we have to judge him by is gentrification and his police department being Klan central.

Him vs. Trump is literally pure white conservative racism vs. pure white liberal racism. It would be time to sit that one out off gp.

Last edited:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
You’re an agent. :stopitslime:
Yes, I have come from Russia to [checks notes] push Elizabeth Warren for the Democratic nomination over Joe Biden by posting on the Coli's Higher Learning subforum :skip:. I really thought we were over this stupid shyt breh.

Look, the least of Biden's problems is his stuttering. That's not why people are saying he may not be mentally up to this job. Y'all can try and blame Biden's absolutely idiotic and bankrupt theory of change - that Republicans are under a Trump spell and he will be able to snap them out of it - on his stutter, but I'll keep calling it out as disqualifying.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yes, I have come from Russia to [checks notes] push Elizabeth Warren for the Democratic nomination over Joe Biden by posting on the Coli's Higher Learning subforum :skip:. I really thought we were over this stupid shyt breh.

Look, the least of Biden's problems is his stuttering. That's not why people are saying he may not be mentally up to this job. Y'all can try and blame Biden's absolutely idiotic and bankrupt theory of change - that Republicans are under a Trump spell and he will be able to snap them out of it - on his stutter, but I'll keep calling it out as disqualifying.

:russell: Agent. Stuttering is one of the biggest learning disabilities that’s undiagnosed in the black community.

You’re an agent:dahell:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
breh you’re proud that there are small sections of black ppl at a speech held at an hbcu :mjlol:

she went to the most feminist driven black college in the nation and the students/alums didn’t show up for her at all:francis:
Nah. I can confirm from people there. It’s black as hell in there.