Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, a stutter is why he thought the current UK Prime Minister was Margaret Thatcher, who was PM in the 1980s and has been dead for years now. A stutter is why he said to text Joe 30330 to go to his campaign website. A stutter is why he thinks Republicans will "come to their senses" once Trump leaves office. :unimpressed:

You can play dumb if you want.

you’ve been the main one chastising him for his speaking ability for months.

if you’re trying to bucket everything u said about the man, saying he rambles on stage, has dementia and now you’re trying backtrack those statements by saying you’re only talking about when he spoke about “Margaret thatcher and coming together under repubs” :mjlol:

Bullshyt:hhh:.

You’ve been the main person alluding to his cognitive decline via his speaking and debate skills.

This stupid piece of shyt Joe Biden :mjlol:

Y'all watching this Biden speech? lmfao this dude is a HORRIBLE orator :gucci:

yelling into the mic, rambling from one point to the next, hasn't taken a single breath, looking older than time :mjlol:

:usure:

Trump has already shown this is going to be a big part of his strategy against Biden, and from the reaction to his current gaffes, I highly doubt people are just going to ignore Biden's visible signs of dementia as he calls black kids dumb and confuses world leaders for their counterparts 20 years ago. They're going to have to Weekend at Bernie's this dude. It's gonna be ugly.

Like, I would be more inclined to agree with you if these weren't unforced errors by Biden, caused by his rapidly declining mental facilities. This isn't going to get better.

About what? Saying Biden is clearly sundowning after multiple cognitively impaired incidents? :childplease:

Biden still doing this "anyway" interrupting himself shyt? :gucci:

Frankly you're just a piece shyt hiding behind an "intellectual" take. You're not thought-provoking, you're not some hardcore progressive fighting for the right cause.

You're just a piece of shyt.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I’m not voting for Pete. As in if he’s the nominee he’s the candidate that would make me stay home :francis:
Same. Even Biden I would feel like urling in the toilet afterward, but I’d probably vote for him to avoid a Trump 2nd term.

I will not vote for mayo Pete. fukk him.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I'd vote for all of them before Pete, but I'd still take Pete over Trump given the choice. That's just rational self-interest.

Let's be honest, RBG won't last until 2024. You really willing to give Trump another Supreme Court pick just to spite Dems? :stopitslime:
i'm fully aware of the court implications, which is why i'd fall in line for a lot of other people. but i'm willing to stand pact and let the cards fall where they may to show how seriously i don't stand behind this man.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
i'm fully aware of the court implications, which is why i'd fall in line for a lot of other people. but i'm willing to stand pact and let the cards fall where they may to show how seriously i don't stand behind this man.

I guess we have to agree to disagree then :hubie: I'm no Pete fan but I just think the courts are too important for that right now

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I really think this has to be done carefully. Liz and Bernie ganging up on Pete will allow him to play his bullshyt "This is exactly why people hate Washington blah blah blah" line. He's very much adept at playing the victim and flipping it with his high ground BS. Like, everyone who has attacked Pete has dipped in the polls and ultimately dropped out. That's why I think the best strategy is to deploy second and third tier surrogates to go after him. Send Castro and Booker on suicide missions.
I disagree. They could easily say that “ you say Washington is broken, but you have yet to fix your own city”. How can you be trusted to fix Washington? It would be good to have Castro attack, but he wasn’t at the debates, and he is so low in the polls the mainstream media will not cover his attacks. Castro already been going at Pete. MSNBC and CNN haven’t covered it yet. they can attack in a non angry way. Do you remember how Bernie attacked Biden about voting for the War in Iraq in the last debate? You can do the same to Pete. The problem is the media loves Pete. Liz and Bernie need to force the issue. Maybe they will do that in the next debate.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Frankly you're just a piece shyt hiding behind an "intellectual" take. You're not thought-provoking, you're not some hardcore progressive fighting for the right cause.

You're just a piece of shyt.
Might make this my signature :wow:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
I disagree. They could easily say that “ you say Washington is broken, but you have yet to fix your own city”. How can you be trusted to fix Washington? It would be good to have Castro attack, but he wasn’t at the debates, and he is so low in the polls the mainstream media will not cover his attacks. Castro already been going at Pete. MSNBC and CNN haven’t covered it yet. they can attack in a non angry way. Do you remember how Bernie attacked Biden about voting for the War in Iraq in the last debate? You can do the same to Pete. The problem is the media loves Pete. Liz and Bernie need to force the issue. Maybe they will do that in the next debate.
Bolded is the problem. I can easily see the "fix your own city" line being treated as an unfair cheap shot by the media which would getting filtered down to that middle chunk of voters. I don't think it's really in the political DNA of either Bernie or Liz to open up the chopper on fellow Democrats. Even that Bernie "attack" on Biden was pretty soft. I definitely think someone needs to take this fukker down a peg, but I think it needs to come from the fringes because it's too risky for Bernie or Liz. The only safe way to get at him is to lay traps and subliminals like Kamala did yesterday. I don't think directly attacking him like he did to Liz last debate will work for her or Bernie.

The way I'm reading his rise is that he's eating into the faction of Liz supporters who want a steady, smart hand in the white house, but recognize that we need to move forward into a new, progressive era. Pete is selling the fake version of that vision, Liz is selling the real version. I'm not sure if these people would respond well to a mudfight. The media just has to do their fukking jobs and grill him on the buckets of fukkery this guy has, but they love Pete themselves, so they won't.