duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I’m not voting for Pete. As in if he’s the nominee he’s the candidate that would make me stay home :francis:
I think more of us need to be comfortable saying this out loud. fukk that dude and fukk the liberal media for trying to push him on us.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The main stream media post debate coverage has been disgusting :scust:. To be fair TYT post coverage wasn’t much better.
the youtube vs MSM lines are stark

all the youtubers stay talking about "focusing on trump is bad" but ...dude is being impeached and we're supposed to ignore it?

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Man this debate was poor, it sucked, and was boring!

I do not care about anything that Amy Klobuchar has to say, she is by far who mainstream media is trying to push down our throats, she had so much speaking time.
I can't stand her face and anything she says, if i'm watching this via youtube i'm just gonna skip it.
I also am not too interested what Kamala Harris has to say, and also really don't like seeing her laugh, because them laughs are so fakeeeeeee.

I mostly just tune in to watch Tulsi, Sanders and Yang, everyone else could go fukk themselves, but most especially Klobuchar, Harris and Buttigieg.