Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
As long as Bernie or Warren wins the nom, I don't see how Dems can lose. Trump "won" all those swing states by the narrowest of margins and that was with depressed voter turnout. He hasn't gained any new supporters since his election, only more enemies.

People don't understand that. Trump lost major ground throughout the entire midwest and even struggling winning down south. Thanks to all those swing states with Dem governors, no cheating will go down. That is a MAJOR, MAJOR plus.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
He should focus his efforts on this.
Why not just do this stuff without running?
Agree

It would be interesting to know what’s going on in his head

I came across this tonight and a few days ago a post about him running I think it was 100-250 million in anti trump ads in battleground states. I look at it as no matter who wins the primary these are benefits going into the general.

He must know he can’t win, he isn’t a stupid guy so....

Does he want a role in the administration?
He seems to be able to achieve his policy goals without holding office ie climate change, sustainability, tobacco, sugar, healthy food, etc and I find a lot of thar laudable they’ve accomplished a lot

I think there is probably a fundraising/legal aspect... but I would think he would still be able to do x legally without running

He clearly wants Trump out of office

:manny: