Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I feel like y’all are just trying to find something to dislike about Biden.

I’ve also kept my mouth shut about ppl in here shytting on Biden’s speech abilities.

Whenever he stops to recollect himself Or immediately changes to another topic, that’s a method to Correct stuttering issues. Zero to do with cognitive ability

Lost of ppl shyt on it, but it’s taught to ppl With stuttering issues. It allows your mind to not fixate on the word they are about to mess up on.

that’s why you’ve seen not one candidate allude to his speech patterning mishaps because they all know what’s up.

Just google Biden and watch his old debates. :francis: He’s been talking Like that for decades and is a champion within the disability community. They love him, bc you forget them.

Tons of smart ppl in here but be laziness to even try to understand why biden has “gaffes” is inexcusable:hhh: for ppl who think of themselves as “informed voters”

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Joe Biden

Yes, Joe Biden is a Person Who Stutters - American Institute for Stuttering

“Unfortunately, the media has tended to negatively portray Biden’s overall oratory skills, clearly failing to differentiate that episodes of stuttering do not in any way reflect lack of intelligence or communication skills. Comedian Trevor Noah mockingly commented on his show that Biden was “a little out of practice when it came to saying words.”

So what is going on with Joe Biden’s speech?
Clearly, we have seen some examples of him misnaming or using an incorrect word. At other times, he mispronounces and/or appears to “trip over” words. What is impossible to tell however is how many of these latter errors may in fact be related to his stuttering. Given the overall high-level skill evidenced by Biden as a presenter, perhaps we should give him the benefit of the doubt that he is in fact showing some evidence of stuttering, which does not reflect lack of confidence, intelligence, or capability.