Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Joe Biden

Yes, Joe Biden is a Person Who Stutters - American Institute for Stuttering

“Unfortunately, the media has tended to negatively portray Biden’s overall oratory skills, clearly failing to differentiate that episodes of stuttering do not in any way reflect lack of intelligence or communication skills. Comedian Trevor Noah mockingly commented on his show that Biden was “a little out of practice when it came to saying words.”

So what is going on with Joe Biden’s speech?
Clearly, we have seen some examples of him misnaming or using an incorrect word. At other times, he mispronounces and/or appears to “trip over” words. What is impossible to tell however is how many of these latter errors may in fact be related to his stuttering. Given the overall high-level skill evidenced by Biden as a presenter, perhaps we should give him the benefit of the doubt that he is in fact showing some evidence of stuttering, which does not reflect lack of confidence, intelligence, or capability.
Are you serious?

Jhoon

Daps
I’m not voting for Pete. As in if he’s the nominee he’s the candidate that would make me stay home :francis:
It is hard to inspire to kids to vote when they see certain stuff that just rubs them the wrong way.

I didn’t like Kerry but I voted for him with gusto. And when he lost I didn’t quit. You have to fight for the candidates you want. Every candidate isn’t going to fill every checkbox. But at this time in history, you cannot act as if you are voiceless.

IceDragon

All Star
Daps
I’m not voting for Pete. As in if he’s the nominee he’s the candidate that would make me stay home :francis:

I feel the same way man. I just don't think i can do it, all of the other candidates it's whatever i'll vote but him? Just the fact that white liberals don't give a fukk and want to pull the lever for him exposes a lot of shyt that maybe i should have realized earlier.

Jhoon

Daps
I feel the same way man. I just don't think i can do it, all of the other candidates it's whatever i'll vote but him? Just the fact that white liberals don't give a fukk and want to pull the lever for him exposes a lot of shyt that maybe i should have realized earlier.
You’re just realizing that gay, white people are no different from straight, white people?

That’s the thing about Philadelphia that I love. The ability to see the real world. This city is so segregated that that white gay people don’t want gay black people in their establishment.

It is why I donate to a non profit that helps homeless, gay, black kids have a roof over their heads at night. We have to start taking care of our own.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
What do candidates need to qualify for the next debate?

Under the new rules, candidates need to register at least 4 percent in four polls approved by the party between Oct. 16 and Dec. 12., or at least 6 percent in two early state polls (Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina or Nevada).

Candidates must also earn donations from at least 200,000 unique donors overall, and a minimum of 800 unique donors in at least 20 states.