GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
obama didn’t negotiate down for his Aca plan. Why would u think Biden couldnt?

The core of Obama’s plan got through the core of Biden’s plan can get through.

But you don’t think the core of Warrens plan will get through? Still makes no sense to me. Y’all doing mental gymnastics.

Not mental gymnastics, people just realize you're playing dumb.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not mental gymnastics, people just realize you're playing dumb.

Not playing dumb. I believe Biden will push through his plan. Warren fans don’t believe she’ll get M4all.

I don’t want to “read between the lines” with the person I vote for. That’s dangerous as fukk. The only ppl I know that think like that voted for Trump and their reasoning is the exact same reasoning Warren fans have.

trump fans “well when the president said this, he really meant that”

“he only said They’re good people on both sides bc there were a few that weren’t nazis”

“it’s just locker room talk, he doesn’t actually do that”

“Muslim ban isn’t what he’s really going to do”

I believed Obama would get through his main goal with healthcare and he did, I believe biden will get through his main goal with healthcare.

fukk secret meaning bullshyt:camby:if you start with healthcare, you’ll accept it for other things as well.

I want to hear the president being honest.

Last edited:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Not playing dumb. I believe Biden will push through his plan. Warren fans don’t believe she’ll get M4all.

I don’t want to “read between the lines” with the person I vote for. That’s dangerous as fukk. The only ppl I know that think like that voted for Trump and their reasoning is the exact same reasoning Warren fans have.

“he only said They’re good people on both sides bc there were a few that weren’t nazis”

I believed Obama would get through his main goal with healthcare and he did, I believe biden will get through his main goal with healthcare.

fukk secret meaning bullshyt:camby:if you start with healthcare, you’ll accept it for other things as well.

Obama had 59 Senators... and they passed the worst version of the ACA. Could have killed the filibuster and passed the one that came out of the House.

Biden ain't getting 51 votes for his plan. Neither is Warren. Neither is Bernie.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Obama had 59 Senators... and they passed the worst version of the ACA. Could have killed the filibuster and passed the one that came out of the House.

Biden ain't getting 51 votes for his plan. Neither is Warren. Neither is Bernie.
The fact that we still have to explain to voters how many senators Obama had to work with says so much about their delusional.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You're all over the place and not making sense.

You're arguing against the most commonly/widely accepted negotiating tactic - the idea of opening with the absolute best case scenario in case you need to compromise - and then suggesting that just because you "believe Biden will push through his plan" that Warren fans are less than committed to the end goal.

You not understanding that concept says more about you than anyone else breh.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You're all over the place and not making sense.

You're arguing against the most commonly/widely accepted negotiating tactic - the idea of opening with the absolute best case scenario in case you need to compromise - and then suggesting that just because you "believe Biden will push through his plan" that Warren fans are less than committed to the end goal.

You not understanding that concept says more about you than anyone else breh.

no you guys are making an intellectual assumption.

you’re assuming it’s a negotiation technique without no basis on if that’s true or not. And you’re assuming she’ll pass something with zero idea on what that something will be. There’s nothing to show that’s what she’s doing. And you’re also assuming most the ppl voting for her think you, in regards to m4all being a negotiation technique. That’s not the case at all!

Your primary negotiation point isn’t a negotiation tactic. I don’t think Biden’s going to get all of his secondary points like drug negotiation And other things. But I fully believe he will get his primary objective done.

I’m very well versed in negotiation techniques. You’re trying to convince me if u wanted to buy a house priced at 100k. You should offer your first 1k bc that’s the absolute best case scenario for you. fukking comical :mjlol:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no you guys are making an intellectual assumption.

you’re assuming it’s a negotiation technique without no basis on if that’s true or not. And you’re assuming she’ll pass something with zero idea on what that something will be. There’s nothing to show that’s what she’s doing. And you’re also assuming most the ppl voting for her think you, in regards to m4all being a negotiation technique. That’s not the case at all!

Your primary negotiation point isn’t a negotiation tactic. I don’t think Biden’s going to get all of his secondary points like drug negotiation And other things. But I fully believe he will get his primary objective done.

I’m very well versed in negotiation techniques. You’re trying to convince me if u wanted to buy a house priced at 100k. You should offer your first 1k bc that’s the absolute best case scenario for you. fukking comical :mjlol:

This right here is why I said you''re playing dumb, but apparently you actually are a fukking idiot. At this point I hope you're actually just trolling.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This right here is why I said you''re playing dumb, but apparently you actually are a fukking idiot. At this point I hope you're actually just trolling.

not trolling just showing u how hypocritical you are. If that’s your best case scenario you’d start off with a better plan than m4all.

The fact is you believe in a candidate based off what you think she’s doing and has nothing to do with what she said.

Why is so hard to admit that most ppl believe in what they candidate they vote for is going to do?

When Obama said he’s going to bail out the auto industry? Did you believe he meant something else?

When Obama said he’s going to enter into the Paris Climate agreement? What do u think his secret meaning was?

when he said he was going to pass daca? What assumption did you take that as?

when Obama said he was going to end the Iraq war? What did he really mean when saying that? :mjlol:

you sure ur not trolling :francis:

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

It is exactly this. Liz haters was not going to support anything she put out. When Cenk and Kyle was debating about Warren, Kyle said he doesn’t believe she will fight for M4A. People like him, Michael Brooks, and Ana are all in on Bernie and don’t mind given unfair analysis about her plan. And of course moderates were going to hate the plan.
pretty much this.

This is a point that a lot of people on the progressive left are neglecting. I feel like they are setting Bernie up for failure if he does win the presidency. A lot of Sanders supports seem to think that we are guaranteed to get M4A if he is elected. That is most likely not going to happen. Congress is currently not progressive enough to get this passed. Like the tweet stated it is going to take a few more election cycles to get this done. I don’t see M4A getting passed anytime before 2025. If this is the case a lot of his supporters are going to be super disappointed if he signs a healthcare bill that is not M4A, even if it has a strong public option.
Just as I hoped. This was a good step for Warren. The people who hate will always and have always been haters. This is intelligent policy.
Exactly. The haters already give signals they weren’t going to support whatever she put out.

afterlife2009

Superstar
Daps
This is a point that a lot of people on the progressive left are neglecting. I feel like they are setting Bernie up for failure if he does win the presidency. A lot of Sanders supports seem to think that we are guaranteed to get M4A if he is elected. That is most likely not going to happen. Congress is currently not progressive enough to get this passed. Like the tweet stated it is going to take a few more election cycles to get this done. I don’t see M4A getting passed anytime before 2025. If this is the case a lot of his supporters are going to be super disappointed if he signs a healthcare bill that is not M4A, even if it has a strong public option.

Exactly. The haters already give signals they weren’t going to support whatever she put out.
"The haters" :aicmon: Us and Harry Reid already told you this was gonna happen months ago

What happened to dreaming big, fighting hard and big structural change lmao? Sanders has conceded that as well from day one, he's just had a theory about how to build the power base to do it, Warren doesn't seem to think that's even possible.

I still remember Warren stans saying this summer that she’s more serious about M4A because she’ll abolish the filibuster to pass it but now she's talking about budget reconciliation. People are upset at her riding the M4A wave by saying she's with Bernie and then clearly moving elsewhere. If Bernie pulled this, his campaign would be dead and rightfully so.

The problem isn't the transition plan, it's splitting it up into two bills. Bernie also has a public option in his transition plan but he's not giving himself the out of saying "this is good enough!" and waiting for 3 years. Warren is banking on passing two major health care bills, the first of which (the public option) has no grassroots movement to demand it. The second (single payer) comes after the mid-term election where she may lose Congress again and no longer be accountable for your own promises? I'm tired of that game.

Bernie's Medicare for All bill and whatever Warren is proposing both stand exactly the same chance of passing through congress -- the difference is the activist energy behind M4A and it's not a compromising position.

Even the data boy sees this for what it is.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bernie has stated he's going to use the overpowered executive branch the Republicans created to make this shyt happen without needing congress. :banderas:
You can do a lot of things through executive orders, but M4A is not one of them. Congress have to approve the president budget. I never heard Bernie say he was going to pass M4A without Congress. What I heard him say is that he would campaign against congressional members that wouldn’t support M4A. However, he also stated he don’t want to get rid of the filibuster, which is going to make it much harder for M4A to pass. I guess he might be able to get it done through reconciliation. But even with that strategy it is going to take time to get enough progressive in congress to support his plans.