killacal

Banned
Daps
I made a thread months ago telling y’all he would be the nominee and outlined the reasons why

So I don’t know why this is a shock to y’all :francis:

Truth be told Black people don’t rock with any of the Democratic candidates. Look how Kamala Harris crashed and burned. I’ve seen even the Baby Boomers wake up in regards to Joe Biden somewhat and years ago you would not have seen that

Things are shifting. And since the DNC sees Black people don’t fukk with most of the Democrats they are saying fukk it and let’s pull a Hail Mary and get white liberals and gays help us sneak the gay guy into the nomination. Let’s start with the Iowa caucuses since that is the bread and butter and what indicates who will win. It worked with Obama when nobody thought he would win

When people see Mr Booty win that Caucus after we give him last minute promotion it will catapult him in other races

Later on in the Southern state primaries we can throw in a random Black person to co-sign him ...who cares about his rep in Indiana, a Democrat ain’t gonna win Indiana in the President race anyway

Buttiegg vs Trump

Milennial vs Boomer
Military Vet vs Draft Dodger
Short Homo vs Tall Womanizer

Y’all gonna learn by now my predictions are always right :mjlol:
:dead::dead::dead::dead:

Maude

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Midwest
In 2012, two months after taking office, Buttigieg fired black Police Chief Darryl Boykins for allegedly taping his white senior officers’ phone calls in an attempt to catch them using racist language, the New York Times reported. Critics argued that Buttigieg, who is white, took the side of white officers who accused Boykins of wrongdoing. He’s replaced Boykins with two white police chiefs. At the time, some in the community called for Buttigieg to be impeached over his handling of the matter, South Bend’s WNDU reported.

Pete Buttigieg and the controversy around racial tensions in South Bend, explained

you clowns act like google dont exist. Buttigeig aint for you

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Buttigieg might win Iowa, but he is not winning the nomination.You can’t win the democratic nomination without at least decent Black support. His record on policing in South Ben is atrocious. He fired a Black police chief that brought up claims of racism inside the South Ben police department. There has been shootings of unarmed Black people his city.

His sexuality doesn’t concern me. What concern me is his record. He can’t even run a small city, why the fukk would anyone think he can run the country? He is a empty politician that then already flip flopped on several issues. He is against Medicare For All, tuition forgiveness, has no real economic plan. He is honestly one the worst candidates Democratically can select.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It would bring me tremendous joy if a gay short man beats trump. Trump will surely commit that