dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Yeah, this is going to kill them with the flying back and forth. This is where your surrogates come in. Sanders, Booker, Harris, Warren, Gabbard, and Klobuchar will all be in DC. This is where Sanders and Warren having the money to flood TV ads comes into play. Harris, Booker and Amy will basically have to drop out.
this is where technology comes in...they better set up a zoom/skype/google hangout and KIM.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Cuzz...dat nicca name is Booty Gig, doe.

All rise for your president, The Honorable Mr. Booty Gig.

Naw.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
His polls are sus, I’ve seen polls with huge swings for him. They’re trying to build momentum out of nothing. I was just watching something saying people weren’t sold on him on Iowa now he’s got the lead? Don’t think so

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
Hasn't he proposed a lot of pro-black legislation and lay out plans to invest a lot into black communities and provide a lot of money to black business? Correct me if I'm wrong, but why don't brehs fw him? I haven't been following in a minute, I'm not claiming to know shyt, I'm asking

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I made a thread months ago telling y’all he would be the nominee and outlined the reasons why

So I don’t know why this is a shock to y’all :francis:

Truth be told Black people don’t rock with any of the Democratic candidates. Look how Kamala Harris crashed and burned. I’ve seen even the Baby Boomers wake up in regards to Joe Biden somewhat and years ago you would not have seen that

Things are shifting. And since the DNC sees Black people don’t fukk with most of the Democrats they are saying fukk it and let’s pull a Hail Mary and get white liberals and gays help us sneak the gay guy into the nomination. Let’s start with the Iowa caucuses since that is the bread and butter and what indicates who will win. It worked with Obama when nobody thought he would win

When people see Mr Booty win that Caucus after we give him last minute promotion it will catapult him in other races

Later on in the Southern state primaries we can throw in a random Black person to co-sign him ...who cares about his rep in Indiana, a Democrat ain’t gonna win Indiana in the President race anyway

Buttiegg vs Trump

Milennial vs Boomer
Military Vet vs Draft Dodger
Short Homo vs Tall Womanizer

Y’all gonna learn by now my predictions are always right :mjlol:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
That’s too impersonal though. No one is coming to a rally for that. They better hit up that nikka that had those fake Pac and Biggie projections on stage.
Nah, I’m talking Congress. They need a dial in for the impeachment proceedings so the candidates can just video conference in from the road. Ain’t no reason to be sitting live in person for that bullshyt lol

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

:heh: What did y’all say about my theory before? Bring up the old comments y’all made months ago saying my theory was wrong about Buttiegg being the nominee

I’ll wait :sas2:

As for the southern primaries they are gonna work overtime for endorsements of black mayors and religious leaders

I’m calling it now, Tyler Perry will be a major endorsement, the 2020 version of Oprah endorsing Obama