AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
bruh, i can tell who has a job worth a damn in this forum with 99% of these answers.

MOST of you are losers.
Some jobs are worth a damn while others aren't?
This is an elitist mentality that is out of step with where the country is psychologically. Not respecting the dignity of work is not Progressive but you still want to claim it? That's not it chief. Your job seems to be spamming this board but you want to claim other people are losers. :mjlol: Wow, what a lack of self-awareness.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Some jobs are worth a damn while others aren't?
This is an elitist mentality that is out of step with where the country is psychologically. Not respecting the dignity of work is not Progressive but you still want to claim it? That's not it chief. Your job seems to be spamming this board but you want to claim other people are losers. :mjlol: Wow, what a lack of self-awareness.
My dude, black people have fought tooth and nail to build ANYTHING to sustain themselves. You're not going to shyt on a guy who rose to the top just for e-points on the chapotraphouse subreddit

Elitist seems to be anything your sorry ass hasn't done or can't do.

I want more people who represent us to rise to these levels but with our ethics and morals.

Nothing duval did was bad...unless you'd rather pay a some random for you being delinquent on your bills.

Theres never any responsibility for you fools.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
My dude, black people have fought tooth and nail to build ANYTHING to sustain themselves. You're not going to shyt on a guy who rose to the top just for e-points on the chapotraphouse subreddit

I want more people who represent us to rise to these levels but with our ethics and morals.

Nothing duval did was bad...unless you'd rather pay a some random for you being delinquent on your bills.

You post on a message board all day every day. You are a bum. :umad:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

You see you think you know me but you don't. I don't know or care what the chapotraphouse subreddit is. I post here, that's it. Meanwhile, you are on here, you are on Twitter and you seem to know what gets posted on chapotraphouse subreddit so you are @ least reading that if not posting there to. So who is really thirsty for e-points me or you?
I definitely don't shyt on people's occupations even if I'm only pretending to know what they are. That's you and yes you are being elitist with your comment.
So Obama spending millions to shyt on Bain Capital was all bullshyt? Or is Patrick as bad as Obama's campaign painted Mitt Romney? Let me know at your earliest convenience. :mjgrin:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall have a problem with successful black people. Its obvious.

Bernie didn't have a job or vote until he was 40 years old.Yall tried this shyt with Warren too. A goddamn scholar and legal expert for ... being a scholar and legal expert. yall tried to run obama's pockets for even getting a netflix deal. Remember those Clinton speeches that turned out to be duds?

YOU PUNKS ARE SHAMELESS LOSERS.

I'm tired of this bullshyt from you holier than thou poverty pimps.

Black people want success and wealth and stability too.
bernie was not mentioned once by jamil. You are admitting that some black people want to visit upon the destruction of the current system by their hand. People have caught on to this. This is why Kamala is not winning anything.