NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ppl getting away with a lot more bc of trump?

hell we got stans in here supporting someone who legitimately made up that she was a Native American for her entire adult life? Times have changed :yeshrug:

you are so fukking petty.:mjlol:

Another fukk Michael brooks he’s another bytch twitter warrior that gets outraged for everything.:pacspit:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Castro trying to prove he can bring in the hispanic AND black vote as VP. :jbhmm:

I'm pretty sure I mentioned it after every debate performance recap I've done, Castro has been the most consistent rhetorically and looked the part of a dude that can be a good choice for VP. I'm not a big fan of his performance in the Obama Admin but he acknowledged where they had miscues and needed to course correct too.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tulsi ain't doing shyt but making y'all fantasy about women.
Don't make excuses. Al Gore left the planet for 2 years. We didn't hear from Romney for months after he lost. There was no reason for Hillary to even make her comments. Have Obama, Kerry or Bill Clinton said anything? Jimmy Carter builds houses for a living.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Jamil Smith is hardly a leftist. Why defend him? Why does "success" in america mean destroy others?
Yall have a problem with successful black people. Its obvious.

Bernie didn't have a job or vote until he was 40 years old.Yall tried this shyt with Warren too. A goddamn scholar and legal expert for ... being a scholar and legal expert. yall tried to run obama's pockets for even getting a netflix deal. Remember those Clinton speeches that turned out to be duds?

YOU PUNKS ARE SHAMELESS LOSERS.

I'm tired of this bullshyt from you holier than thou poverty pimps.

Black people want success and wealth and stability too.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yall have a problem with successful black people. Its obvious.

Bernie didn't have a job or vote until he was 40 years old.Yall tried this shyt with Warren too. A goddamn scholar and legal expert for ... being a scholar and legal expert. yall tried to run obama's pockets for even getting a netflix deal. Remember those Clinton speeches that turned out to be duds?

YOU PUNKS ARE SHAMELESS LOSERS.

I'm tired of this bullshyt from you holier than thou poverty pimps.

Black people want success and wealth and stability too.
Moreso collectively than individually. That's what you are missing. :francis: