afterlife2009

Superstar
Daps
Don’t shame me for speaking my truth. Class has nothing to do with it, that’s you making assumptions. Riches guy I know dropped out of college and opened a recording studio and then flipped that money to the point he runs businesses and has a pretty high government job.

Anyhow Criminal Justice reform doesn’t help me personally at the prison level but I’ll support it and even fight for it. Don’t stress me cause as a black man. College loans reform is on my docket too.

The problem I have with Bernie in contrast to Warren is she shows her homework. It’s easy to say you will forgive college loans..... but show me how. It’s easy to say M4A...... but show me how. It’s easy to say a rising tide lifts as ships..... but show me when in history that has held true for Black People in a way that made gains for more than a few years?
Fam, he has hella detailed payment plans on his website and no one needed to commit to a funding plan for M4A in November. Now she's tied to this. Pete and Amy were just bad faith baiting. This narrative that she's the only one with detailed plans is media pundit spin

Sanders will fund his student loan forgiveness plan through a new tax on financial transactions, which he expects could raise more than $2 trillion over the next 10 years. The tax plan will include a 0.5% fee on all stock trades, a 0.1% fee on all bond trades and a 0.005% fee on all derivatives trades.
Bernie Sanders: I Will Cancel All $1.6 Trillion Of Your Student Loan Debt

Her plan is means tested. Bernie's plan is better cause it leaves no one out. It's about solidarity with everybody who's been screwed over. When you start means testing stuff, it creates an "us vs them" situation.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I don't buy that for a second.

giphy.gif

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think a lot of these people are looking at running because they believe Republicans will successfully tarnish Biden's name during the impeachment proceedings.

:leon:

the Liz audio recording is going to be so epic once released :banderas:

let me bookmark this post. I’ll make sure you won’t miss it once it drops.

Liz fans: but trump said “grab her by the p*ssy” :youngsabo:

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:damn: at this lineup.

Abrams disputed rumors around her lunch with former Vice President Joe Biden during the last question of the night at the University of Iowa event, including theories that he made her an “offer she couldn’t refuse” relating to the vice presidency.

“But when I got the question [from reporters] I was, myself, contemplating my next steps,” she said. “And what I said was, you do not run in a primary for second place, so no, for whatever rumors are out there. However, I’m not in the primary, but you can run as second in the general election, and I am happy to do so with the nominee. That is my answer.”

1.Stacy already has most of the black members of the dnc backing her.

2. they got the debate moved to Atlanta just for her.

3. she’s an actual progressive unlike warren, who moves wherever the wind blows her :mjlol:

4. Biden is the only nominee that can add her as his running mate.

5. The dnc knows the only way they can assure victory is a large black turnout. She’s black and a woman.

6. Black women. The most consistent DNC voters will come out in droves for her. She may be able to surpass the black turnout Obama had

7. She may be able to flip GA

8. She can pull in tons if black celebrities, philanthropists, etc. in order to replicate the “get out and vote” initiative of 2008

9. The black part of the DNC is back ready to push a candidate. They took four years off bc we got Obama in before Hilary. That wait time is over. Time to put one of our own back in. :jawalrus:

Michelle has chosen a side. :wow:

Stay on him Michelle. We need him too

Last edited:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Liz did a good job. Salute to her for actually going to HBCUs and speaking with future black working class people about black issues instead of going on Desus and Mero talking that "we all have a lot more in common" mess.

:coffee:
He was at a HBCU a week or so ago. You Liz thots are so fukking lame at this point. Negged

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Liz fans think they’re going to stop Michelle Obama too :russ:

Ppl in here actually said all educated black women wanted 2 vote 4 Liz:ufdup:.

y’all see still image of Michelle Obama in that video:mjcry:

It’s a sight to see, she’s completely surrounded by other black women ONLY!

Liz has The Black Women x files team and we got:

Michelle Obama the first black First Lady

Kerri Washington/Olivia Pope

Tracee Ross

Janelle Monae

and a few sprinkled in white women in the poster

before the race has even really started :wow:

Our bullpen is looking nice as well, only all star black women :mjgrin: willing to support Biden and black women

#bidenabrams

@Big Boss