Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
A bunch of celebrities and the fukking Hamilton guy? fukk the Democratic Party lmao. shyts just sickening at this point. I don’t give a shyt about what most of these rich elite fukks have to say.
Democrats think bringing out a bunch of bougie liberal A-list celebrities and Chris Paul is gonna win over new voters. :mjlol:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
For some reason her campaign messaging has gone full MSNBC this cycle. Hence the latinx, always touting her support for trans people, making a big deal about not going on Fox News, her scripted gay marriage applause line, listing her pronouns on her twitter bio, etc.

I don’t recall her being like this before now.

She's a careerist politician. She goes where the wind blows. She says what's popular to say at that moment. The only constant with Warren is change.

Btw, every Latino person I know finds this "LatinX" thing ridiculous. They're not even homophobic or anything, they're just laughing at white people trying to force this change onto the Spanish language. The way X is pronounced in Spanish makes it even funnier.

From the sanders campaign site:

"Raise the minimum wage to $15 an hour. Black and Latinx workers disproportionately work minimum wage jobs. Raising the minimum wage will increase the wages of 38% of African-American workers and 33% of Latinx workers."

:skip:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I could care less about celebrities, but the fact remains they draw crowds.

I see nothing wrong with leveraging the desire of people to meet celebrities in order to register them to vote.

While I generally don't see that as enough to turn a newly engaged potential voter into an actual voter it does address the current issue of Republican disenfranchisement of previously registered voters who might not notice they're no longer eligible to vote before it is too late.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
This thread turned into a disingenuous stan fest like everywhere else. Finally two high end progressive candidates and people are treating this like PlayStation vs Xbox :mjlol:
I’d agree that Liz is a high end candidate on policy matters. She isn’t a high end candidate politically though. I’m frankly surprised more people here don’t see it that way.

There isn’t all that much to parse between them on policy matters. The critical difference is Bernie is more authentic and trustworthy.