2019 WOAT Poster Election Thread (Congratulations to Darealtwo1)

Who You Got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Gil is way too belligerent but the movement against him are all the Kate 90s/early 00s Stan's being salty. @Darealtwo1 is easily WOAT
he does it to himself

nobody trying to login and see notifications about a thread from 2014 when he got the nerve to stan draymond green and lowry the way that he does :hhh: he made that bed by himself i hope he's comfortable

Daps
@Stick Up Kid easily

EDIT: @Gil Scott-Heroin compared Capela to Olajuwon?! :picard: Him too, then :camby::mjlol:
That's NOT what I said.

I said Harden, Westbrook and the Rockets style of play wouldn't utilize him properly. This is what happens when shyt gets taken out of context and folks start running with it:
The Rockets wouldn't utilize Hakeem properly. He'd be wasted on that team; it'd be a crime against basketball if you put him on that team. That's the point. Or do you seem to think the Rockets offense is a perfect situation for him to flourish - the same offense that primarily shoot 3s and have two of the most ball-dominant players in the league?
That's not what I said.

I said Harden and Russ, and the Rockets system, wouldn't utilize him properly. Others agreed with what I was saying in that thread. What is up with y'all and taking shyt out of context?

Hakeem would NOT fit on the Rockets (of today). He'd need a team that would utilize his talent and abilities more. And that most certainly isn't the Rockets.

I could just hear y'all complaining now about how Harden and Westbrook are dominating the ball too much, and the team shooting too many 3s, instead of going to Hakeem on the block.
I don't know I need to keep reiterating this. If y'all wanna play dumb, that's on y'all, but don't pull me into the abyss of stupidity with y'all.

:manny:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
That's NOT what I said.

I said Harden, Westbrook and the Rockets style of play wouldn't utilize him properly. This is what happens when shyt gets taken out of context and folks start running with it:

I don't know I need to keep reiterating this. If y'all wanna play dumb, that's on y'all, but don't pull me into the abyss of stupidity with y'all.

LMAO

WHY DIDNT YOU QUOTE
YOUR ORIGINAL POST
INSTEAD OF THE shyt YOU POSTED
AFTER nikkaS DRAGGED YOU?

Harden and Russ need the ball and a spread floor to be effective, especially given the makeup of their offensive system (they run double the volume of ISO than any other team, and only 1.5% of their total possessions are post-ups). That's not changing if you insert The Dream into the lineup; he'll just end up being a glorified Capela. Both the Bucks and Lakers (who only have one ball-dominant player) would make more use of their legend. Not to mention they both have superior squads to the Rockets.

:devil:
:evil: