2019 WOAT Poster Election Thread (Congratulations to Darealtwo1)

Who You Got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Take your pick. Aint nothing but bottom of the barrel trash here

@Killah Ray
@Henry Orbit
@UserNameless
@JParker
@Pressure
@distinguishedNOW
@Bishop_BP_Jakes
@young3000
@Old Scott Hall
@42 Monks
@PropJoe
@CBSkyline
@Carolina Slim
@alexander.
@Cyrus
@Relldaproblem
@Corey Matthews
@SireSiah#KWU
@Darth Nubian
@Rigby.
@Dr. Narcisse
@AceMan
@Black Lightning
@IGSaint12
@Azik
@No Sleep
@Hiesenberg
@Leezy337
@VinceSinatra
@LexLuthor72
@Mook
@Millions
@FreshFromATL @Stone@charmander @ATLien @Atlrocafella@Rickdogg44 @FutureGOAT @JBoy @The_Sheff@Sly Cookin @Hollywood Co @Bruh Man 5th Flo@Moose_Greyjoy @1BadBamaFan @iamstr8fire@Tommy Tuffnuts @Rebel Soldier @daemonova@King Biko @rip928 @Mr Hate Coffee @jmspro@King Karim @Steezy @Falcons258 @Kaedus@fwest1 @Motife43 @AVXL @Georgiamuscle@keond @JamilALAmin @iamstr8fire @Stone@Warren Moon @Konnan @Nostalgic@Youngblood Priest @Motife43@Nostalgic

2b1079fc265a5210828cf0efe0021f83.png

I second this :ehh:

Daps
:russ: this dumb fukk just said Hakeem couldn’t adjust to play with the rockets. But capela can :laff:

Please it’s official give him the woat tag
The Rockets wouldn't utilize Hakeem properly. He'd be wasted on that team; it'd be a crime against basketball if you put him on that team. That's the point. Or do you seem to think the Rockets offense is a perfect situation for him to flourish - the same offense that primarily shoot 3s and have two of the most ball-dominant players in the league?

Last edited:

Columbo

Lieutenant
Daps
Reppin
Homicide Investigations
I know i mentioned @Gil Scott-Heroin but i gotta say this joke is getting a little out of hand. Is it fun to exaggerate and say things like Gil said Draymond could shut down Kareem

It is but it aint the truth. Many of the things hes said are being takin out of context

Its not a stretch to say Westbrick and Harden would treat Hakeem like he was Capela. Westbrick is about as selfish and delisional player as you'll find

Somehow that gets turned into Hakeem being Capela if he played today, Gil Scott never said such a thing

The moron that said Ledecline is happening should be the woat. @G.O.A.T. or whatever that Boston stans name is would also be a good pick

Last edited:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I know i mentioned @Gil Scott-Heroin but i gotta say this joke is getting a little out of hand. Is it fun to exaggerate and say things like Gil said Draymond could shut down Kareem?

It is but it aint the truth. Many of the things hes said are being takin out of context

Its not a stretch to say Westbrick and Harden would treat Hakeem like he was Capela. Westbrick is about as selfish and delisional player as you'll find

Somehow that gets turned into Hakeem being Capela if he played today, Gil Scott never said such a thing

The moron that said Ledecline is happening should be the woat. @G.O.A.T. or whatever that Boston stans name is would also be a good pick

:russ:THIS BUM nikka TYPED ALL THIS shyt
LIKE PPL RESPECT HIS OPINION AROUND HERE.

:devil:
:evil: