2019 WOAT Poster Election Thread (Congratulations to Darealtwo1)

Who You Got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
The award will lose its significance if Gil wins it because we all know he isn't a low quality poster. Bron stans/Lakers stans are feeling themselves right now and trying to flex.

as a laker fan I agree......Gil definitely says wild ass shyt and engages in the fukkery like we all do......but he also makes some pretty good posts.

I'd say he deserves to be nominated since he antagonizes all my LWO brehs :lolbron: but Darealtwo1 and Rhakim are a steps above dude in terms of WOATness.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
@Gil Scott-Heroin @ you and then removing the @ right after so it shows up in your mentions without the @ being shown in the post is enough for him to win the award

yeah low key that's the main part that's not good on his resume......when he started doing that to me i was like :why:

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Most of y’all blind stans...

@Rhakim and @Gil Scott-Heroin actually be having the most thought out opinions on certain shyt not just regurgitated shyt. Even if you disagree you can undertand how they got to their point...but most of y’all dumb ass blind stans that just be regurgitating sport center or twitter and can’t have y’all own opinion.

So honestly if y’all saying these 2 the woats then the quality of this board is trash.

Not even me dikk-riding them but I just hate how the coli has this gang up mentality and dumb ass group think. Y’all try to punish people who dnt have the same group think as y’all.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
what's the point of that? am I missing something?

TAGS YOU SO YOU CAN
RESPOND TO HIS BULLshyt...

BUT TO THE NAKED EYE
IT LOOKS LIKE YOU JUST QUOTED
HIS GARBAGE ASS POST
IN SOME IRRELEVANT OLD ASS THREAD
OUT OF THE BLUE.

OTHERWISE ALL THOSE THREADS HE UPS
WILL JUST FALL RIGHT BACK
OFF THE 1ST PAGE.
:devil:
:evil:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
TAGS YOU SO YOU CAN
RESPOND TO HIS BULLshyt...

BUT TO THE NAKED EYE
IT LOOKS LIKE YOU JUST QUOTED
HIS GARBAGE ASS POST
IN SOME IRRELEVANT OLD ASS THREAD
OUT OF THE BLUE.

OTHERWISE ALL THOSE THREADS HE UPS
WILL JUST FALL RIGHT BACK
OFF THE 1ST PAGE.
:devil:
:evil:

:ohhh: see I would never have known this cause I ignore his alerts anytime he quotes me.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Most of y’all blind stans...

@Rhakim and @Gil Scott-Heroin actually be having the most thought out opinions on certain shyt not just regurgitated shyt. Even if you disagree you can undertand how they got to their point...but most of y’all dumb ass blind stans that just be regurgitating sport center or twitter and can’t have y’all own opinion.

So honestly if y’all saying these 2 the woats then the quality of this board is trash.

Not even me dikk-riding them but I just hate how the coli has this gang up mentality and dumb ass group think. Y’all try to punish people who dnt have the same group think as y’all.

And the funny thing is he doesn’t have any thoughts or true opinions. He just dikk rides and regurgitates whatever Hollinger, Duncan, and the rest of the nerd cacs say. Or he just post nonstop meaningless stats. And when you do call him out on something he was completely wrong on(Emmanuel Mudiay) he will goal post move

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Y’all dikk riding ass nikka get the fukk off my baby daddy @Gil Scott-Heroin

tenor.gif

Daps
Reppin
#LWO