2019 WOAT Poster Election Thread (Congratulations to Darealtwo1)

Who You Got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Post up all the gifs that you want, gay projecting m'fer, you wouldn't do any of that shyt in person. Save it. Carry your sassy sus ass off the thread since you clearly have nothing to contribute. Go make a thread about it in TLR, since you know that you can't do shyt outside of this message board other than continue to quote or @me.

save the tough talking, nicole

you ain't built like that

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
@portcityplaya Shut yo lil ass up nikka :hhh:

ELRD83_WwAENxrX.jpg

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:.

8====D

¡Vamos Spurs Vamos!
Daps
Reppin
210 | 334
The obvious WOAT has been tagged multiple times - fukk dude and his mother!

:martin:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
@Gil Scott-Heroin

@Codeine Fiend Dream Team

Can't think of the guy with the UF avi but he is always on his captain save a racist steez.
lol who are you?

You must be moist after getting sonned in a thread by me. I’m assuming it was about Luka. There’s a whole group like you.

I’m flattered I made you furious. I don’t even know where you sittin at *kawhirobotlaugh*

Daps
Today @Gil Scott-Heroin compared Hakeem to Clint Capela. Deserves the WOAT for that alone
That's not what I said.

I said Harden and Russ, and the Rockets system, wouldn't utilize him properly. Others agreed with what I was saying in that thread. What is up with y'all and taking shyt out of context?

Hakeem would NOT fit on the Rockets (of today). He'd need a team that would utilize his talent and abilities more. And that most certainly isn't the Rockets.

I could just hear y'all complaining now about how Harden and Westbrook are dominating the ball too much, and the team shooting too many 3s, instead of going to Hakeem on the block.

Last edited: