2019 WOAT Poster Election Thread (Congratulations to Darealtwo1)

Who You Got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Gil Scott-Heroin is the woat because he doubles down on his shytty takes instead of admitting he’s wrong.

he’s still saying Lin had a better skillset than Harden in 2013 LMAO

cmon bruh. The Coli knows where the woat crown belongs. The only reason he didn’t win is because the warriors stans all voted for dareal as a gift to gil for all the dikk riding he did

Daps
:gucci: THIS THREAD IS A COLI TRADITION.

YOU GOT 120 VOTES AND BARELY BEAT A TROLL.

ITS CLEAR YOURE THE WOAT
WITHOUT MY INPUT.
:devil:
:evil:

Nah, it's clear that:

You made this thread after I made an innocuous comment about the state of the game today where big men don't have the impact they had in past eras, which @UpAndComing shamelessly took out of context to make a plat thread (as he's done before), and then you had posters tagging you in that thread to make a WOAT-2019 thread so they could mention me. It was just convenient for you that it's a "coli tradition".

I'd be willing to give you the benefit of the doubt that it wasn't, but you lied and/or blatantly deceived folks multiple times in this thread to get them to vote for me, whereas you didn't do it to anyone else. All because you have a personal vendetta against me, that's all it is. At least be honest about it.

:manny:
NOT TO MENTION A BUNCH OF ALIAS
VOTED FOR HIM.

I don't have any aliases, nor do I know of any aliases that voted for him. So why is this relevant? This is the type of dishonest bullshyt that shaped the perception that led to folks voting on the poll, amongst all the other bullshyt that you contributed to throughout the thread.

It's funny how you bring up aliases that voted for him, yet ignore those that voted for me (one of which was @CantStop's, and another LWO one), and I'd imagine a few more.

Again, further proof of you trying to rig the vote.

:lolbron:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Gil Scott-Heroin is the woat because he doubles down on his shytty takes instead of admitting he’s wrong.

he’s still saying Lin had a better skillset than Harden in 2013 LMAO

cmon bruh. The Coli knows where the woat crown belongs. The only reason he didn’t win is because the warriors stans all voted for dareal as a gift to gil for all the dikk riding he did

95% of the Coli doesn’t admit to being wrong :skip:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How many of them say Lin has a better skillset than Harden or that Capela would be better in today’s game than Hakeem? Or that Popovich can’t coach in this era?

Daps
Gil is one of the best posters but he will never admit to being wrong so he’s gonna ruffle feathers
I'll gladly admit to being wrong, when I am actually wrong (I've done it before), but the majority of the board telling me I won't admit when I'm wrong when it comes to shyt like Pop being left behind, or peak Lowry being better than peak Kidd etc, is nonsense. Folks don't get to shape the narrative that I'm wrong about takes that are actually true.

:manny:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
How many of them say Lin has a better skillset than Harden or that Capela would be better in today’s game than Hakeem? Or that Popovich can’t coach in this era?

OR LOWRY IS BETTER THAN KIDD...
OR CURRY HAS MORE OFFENSIVE IMPACT THAN JORDAN...
OR DRAYMOND IS THE GREATEST DEFENDER OF ALL TIME...
OR LUKA HAS MORE OFFENSIVE IMPACT
THAN KAREEM...

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Wasn’t there a long ass thread from that same time period full of people arguing Lance Stephenson was better than Harden? :skip:

And well, the Spurs are an embarrassment right now and Pop cut Bam Adebayo from Team USA in favor of Miles Plumlee, so he’s not exactly building a strong case :skip:

Daps
Lin did have a better/more-rounded skillset in 2012, 2013
Never said Capela would be better than Hakeem - I said Harden and Westbrook wouldn't utilize him properly, and he'd be reduced to a role of a glorified Capela
Never said Pop can't coach in this era - I said he's being left behind, it's up to him if he wants to catch up or not.

Anything else you wanna take outta context of what I said?

THAN KAREEM...

Peak Lowry is better than peak Kidd
Steph does have more offensive impact than MJ - or are you going to tell me that 2-3+ defenders were shadowing MJ all over the halfcourt, leaving his teammates wide open?
Draymond is one of the best defenders of all-time
And yes, Luka would have more offensive impact in today's climate than Cap would have. That's got nothing to do with Cap's legacy, or his standing in history, or how dominant he was during his time. As I need to keep reiterating, the game has changed, where traditional bigs don't have the impact they once had. Put Luka back in the 70s, and things would be different.

:yeshrug:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps

THAN KAREEM...

Yikes :picard:

Daps
Imagine trying to bring up Pop being left behind as a mark against me, as if y'all dumbass muh'fukkas can't see it with your own two eyes.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

Does 95% of the coli constantly tag or neg you for month? Does 95% of the coli hides behind the safe opinions of Nate Duncan or real gm cacs? Does 95% of the coli disappear for months until their narrative finally gets proven right