2019 WOAT Poster Election Thread (Congratulations to Darealtwo1)

Who You Got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
@Gil Scott-Heroin jeremy line NEVER had a better skillset than harden. Dude is the definition of a system player

that isn’t relevant to this vote but that had to be corrected

:comeon:DUDES POSTING HISTORY IS FULL
OF THESE TYPE OF POSTS.
BUT YOU nikkaS WANNA PRETEND
HE DOESNT SUCK dikk?

nikka LITERALLY SAID HE KNEW
MORE ABOUT THE GAME THAN POP.

TROLLS LIKE @Darealtwo1 SHOULDNT
EVEN QUALIFY FOR WOAT.
IT WAS AN EASY COP OUT.
:devil:
:evil:

Daps
@Gil Scott-Heroin jeremy line NEVER had a better skillset than harden. Dude is the definition of a system player

that isn’t relevant to this vote but that had to be corrected
2012, 2013: Harden was a more dominant scorer, and had more overall impact, but Lin had a better/more-rounded skillset: he had a better midrange game (41% efficiency from that area of the floor compared to Harden's 32% on similar volume), better at feeding the post/big men and players in rhythm, more variety in scoring over the floor, and better at running an offense.
:comeon:DUDES POSTING HISTORY IS FULL
OF THESE TYPE OF POSTS.
BUT YOU nikkaS WANNA PRETEND
HE DOESNT SUCK dikk?

nikka LITERALLY SAID HE KNEW
MORE ABOUT THE GAME THAN POP.

TROLLS LIKE @Darealtwo1 SHOULDNT
EVEN QUALIFY FOR WOAT.
IT WAS AN EASY COP OUT.

I never said I knew more about the game than Pop. I just said he was being left behind - it speaks more about his stubbornness than his knowledge. And I was right; a lot of posters have now come around to the fact.

The sole purpose of you making this thread was to sway folks and rig this shyt to get folks to vote for me. And it was all for nothing. All over some meaningless accolade.

:umad:

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
2012, 2013: Harden was a more dominant scorer, and had more overall impact, but Lin had a better/more-rounded skillset: he had a better midrange game (41% efficiency from that area of the floor compared to Harden's 32% on similar volume), better at feeding the post/big men and players in rhythm, more variety in scoring over the floor, and better at running an offense.

I never said I knew more about the game than Pop. I just said he was being left behind - it speaks more about his stubbornness than his knowledge. And I was right; a lot of posters have now come around to the fact.

The sole purpose of you making this thread was to sway folks and rig this shyt to get folks to vote for me. And it was all for nothing. All over some meaningless accolade.

:umad:

:gucci:POSTERS TAGGED ME AND TOLD ME
TO MAKE THE THREAD.

I DIDNT HAVE TO RIG ANYTHING.

YOU GOT 120 VOTES AND ONLY MISSED
OUT BECAUSE YOU RAN UP AGAINST
A LITERAL TROLL POSTER.

NOT TO MENTION A BUNCH OF ALIAS
VOTED FOR HIM.

Daps
:gucci:POSTERS TAGGED ME AND TOLD ME
TO MAKE THE THREAD.

I DIDNT HAVE TO RIG ANYTHING.

YOU GOT 120 VOTES AND ONLY MISSED
OUT BECAUSE YOU RAN UP AGAINST
A LITERAL TROLL POSTER.

Yeah, they tagged you in that Luka/Cap thread (another post of mine which was taken out of context) about me, and you saw it as a prime opportunity to capitalize on that knowing those same folks would mention me, as it would've been fresh in everyone's minds.

And then you bullshytted all throughout the thread, as did @The G.O.D II, @Torrential, @CantStop trying to get folks to vote for me. And y'all still couldn't get enough votes despite only being a three-candidate race.

Why are you denying it? What's so hard in coming out and saying that your intentions of making this thread were to get folks to vote for me?

:mjgrin:

Also, why don't you address that I was right about Pop being left behind, all along?

:lolbron:

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Yeah, they tagged you in that Luka/Cap thread (another post of mine which was taken out of context) about me, and you saw it as a prime opportunity to capitalize on that knowing those same folks would mention me, as it would've been fresh in everyone's minds.

And then you bullshytted all throughout the thread, as did @The G.O.D II, @Torrential, @CantStop trying to get folks to vote for me. And y'all still couldn't get enough votes despite only being a three-candidate race.

Why are you denying it? What's so hard in coming out and saying that your intentions of making this thread were to get folks to vote for me?

:mjgrin:

Also, why don't you address that I was right about Pop being left behind, all along?

:lolbron:

:gucci: THIS THREAD IS A COLI TRADITION.

YOU GOT 120 VOTES AND BARELY BEAT A TROLL.

ITS CLEAR YOURE THE WOAT
WITHOUT MY INPUT.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
That autistic nerd is hurt as fukk. He’s been crying all week over this. Despite the fact dareal is gonna win deep down it kills him knowing over a hundred(he got some aliases voting for him to keep it a buck) think he’s WOAT. And the majority of those posters actual post on this forum and they not all LWO or whatever.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Damn...what are @Rhakim sports views that y'all would have dude as a WOAT contender

I don't always agree with his HL posts but I can sure as fukk respect em...

Someone put me on...is he a Sox fan? Pats fan? :ohhh:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Damn...what are @Rhakim sports views that y'all would have dude as a WOAT contender

I don't always agree with his HL posts but I can sure as fukk respect em...

Someone put me on...is he a Sox fan? Pats fan? :ohhh:

rhakim is a very good poster but his nick wright vibes will irritate some people

Gil is one of the best posters but he will never admit to being wrong so he’s gonna ruffle feathers

dareal is :mjlol:

he’s so bad I think it’s on purpose