2019 WOAT Poster Election Thread (Congratulations to Darealtwo1)

Who You Got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:usure:

This says otherwise:

G0SHKmy.jpg

Why are you continuously lying throughout this thread?

:mjgrin:

You're the real WOAT for lying over and over and over again.

:lolbron:
I wasn’t even nominated let alone 2nd place like you. Only reason you’re not first is because you’re in PMs begging for votes for dareal

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How is @Gil Scott-Heroin not winning? He said Jeremy Lin was better than James Harden and that Chandler Parsons had a better offensive skill set.

Lin is their best passer, best at utilizing the PNR, probably has the best mid-range game, best player at running an offense. He has the largest offensive skillset on their team.

no he doesnt, its obvious that its james harden. His success is coming from the attention that harden and dwight gets

No it isn't. Dwight doesn't get any attention anymore. fukking Knicks left Bargnani on this muh'fukka with NO help defense - even his soft ass was containing Dwight's game. Shows how much his offensive game is respected. This isn't 2009, teams done woke up with not doubling him anymore.

It's not obvious that Harden isn't at all. Honestly I'd probably give the nod to Parsons if he showed he could drive in the lane on the regular. Rockets don't have any hope with that roster at doing anything.

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
@Rhakim doesn’t deserve to be on this list and the lack of votes shows. He consistently shuts down Bron haters arguments with well written, fact filled posts and it drives fakkits like OP (a hater) crazy. :manny:

Daps
Unless Gil comes up with some out of the world hot take concerning another legend. Darealtwo is taking this one easily.
My takes are based on reality; folks only ever have a problem with them because they live in the past and/or don't understand the game. Nobody gives a fukk about facts or honesty on this board, which is why you've got all these muh'fukkas in here blatantly making up bullshyt to pile the votes on me, because along the way I've embarrassed them many a time, and they simply can't let it go.

:manny:

Last edited: