2019 WOAT Poster Election Thread (Congratulations to Darealtwo1)

Who You Got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Sccit is definitely the WOAT but voter fatigue is setting in. He was getting voted on in three different forums last year.

why is @Rhakim up there :dwillhuh:
@CHICAGO has an agenda. Notice how he claimed nominations were gonna run two weeks, but then randomly stops after 5 days and puts me up with two guys who got 20+ nominations while ignoring everyone else.

The only people who nominated me were 3-4 kobestans and probably that poster who called himself Monkey Boy on a Black forum.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Sccit is definitely the WOAT but voter fatigue is setting in. He was getting voted on in three different forums last year.

@CHICAGO has an agenda. Notice how he claimed nominations were gonna run two weeks, but then randomly stops after 5 days and puts me up with two guys who got 20+ nominations while ignoring everyone else.

The only people who nominated me were 3-4 kobestans and the poster who called himself Monkey Boy on a Black forum.

LMAO @ THIS DUMB shyt.

NO ONE WAS NOMINATING ANYMORE
AND THE TRL POLLS WERE ENDING SOON
SO I WANTED TO KEEP UP WITH THAT.

SECONDLY I TOOK DAPS
AND QUOTES WHO AGREED
WITH THE NOMINATIONS INTO ACCOUNT.
SO JUST BECAUSE
SOMEONE DIDNT @ YOU
DOESNT MEAN THEY DIDNT NOMINATE YOU.

STOP PRETENDING IT WAS JUST KOBE STANS.
:devil:
:evil:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

The only people who nominated me were 3-4 kobestans and probably that poster who called himself Monkey Boy on a Black forum.
I got darealone as the woat but you was really close.

this is you
1-D57-D6-F7-DD90-4960-98-D3-1-F70-CC7541-A9.jpg

along with all the gaslighting, goalpost moving and choosing your battles and ignoring everyone who defeats your points.... and you asked me to give you
Fellatio Without a condom in the pms and I don’t even do unprotected sex:scust:you should have more than 8 votes

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

this is you

along with all the gaslighting, goalpost moving and choosing your battles and ignoring everyone who defeats your points.... and you asked me to give you
Fellatio Without a condom in the pms and I don’t even do unprotected sex:scust:you should have more than 8 votes
:merchant:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
LMAO @ THIS DUMB shyt.

NO ONE WAS NOMINATING ANYMORE
AND THE TRL POLLS WERE ENDING SOON
SO I WANTED TO KEEP UP WITH THAT.

SECONDLY I TOOK DAPS
AND QUOTES WHO AGREED
WITH THE NOMINATIONS INTO ACCOUNT.
SO JUST BECAUSE
SOMEONE DIDNT @ YOU
DOESNT MEAN THEY DIDNT NOMINATE YOU.

STOP PRETENDING IT WAS JUST KOBE STANS.

I only had 4-5 mentions and they were all in lists, so if someone listed three guys including Gil and someone else dapped it, you counted that against me even though the dap was for Gil.

:francis:

Juan Eduardo and Sccit got named as many or more times than me....shyt, 3/4 of my mentions in this thread are people saying how stupid it is that I'm on the list.

This is why you're everyone's unanimous WOAT mod.

this is you

And if I say Bron haters have an obsession with gay sex will anyone think I'm lying?

:mjlol:

Daps
WELP...

IT LOOKS LIKE BOTH GOT BANNED
SO THEIR VOTES DONT COUNT

LIST ANYMORE YOU SEE.

Look at this pathetic shyt.

:picard:

Is this how much I've got you in your feelings that you're going around deleting other folks' accounts over some meaningless award on an anonymous online msgboard? If you wanna go down that route, let's see if you ban @KnicksTape who voted, which is @CantStop's alias.

:lolbron: