2019 WOAT Poster Election Thread (Congratulations to Darealtwo1)

Who You Got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

killacal

Banned
Daps
still mad because i exposed you as a racist....you should've won WOAT for crying about Uncle Dennis for months you mexicac fakkit

"content is very solid" just shows you the simpleton idiots around here. Most of y'all sucking off Rhakim or Gil don't even read their essays 99.9% of the time, I'm 99.9% positive about that
I was ready to shyt on him but :damn:u got it

@Darealtwo1 has to win this tho

The other 2 are just autistic dikkriders so it comes off weird

He's like the autistic joker:dead:
There's no rhyme or reason to his shyt but fukkery:dahell:

Daps
Rhakim even being nominated shows you how much of a joke this board is. All the salty Laker fans and Bron haters just rallied against him even though he's one of the smartest dudes here.
The @Rhakim nomination is only a sub-plot.

If you only knew the sole purpose of why this thread was created in the first place, which yes, to your point, does show how much of a joke this board is.

:lolbron:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

how much of a joke this board is.
:gucci: AND THIS RIGHT HERE IS WHY YOURE THE WOAT.

THIS BOARD IS SUCH A JOKE
AND YOURE SO MUCH SMARTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE
YET YOUR MENTALLY ILL ASS HAS BEEN OBSERVED POSTING
ON THIS VERY BOARD FOR 24 HRS STRAIGHT ON MULTIPLE OCCASIONS.

:devil:
:evil:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Rhakim even being nominated shows you how much of a joke this board is. All the salty Laker fans and Bron haters just rallied against him even though he's one of the smartest dudes here.

Another guy impressed by generic essays full of stats easily found on nba ref and twitter thread from VORP reddit

There is NO other team poppin team thread that would accept this fakkit rhakims actions. I made a joke in a Knicks thread once and got negged 15 times. Yet a blazers fan types up inaccurate “I was right and you guys were wrong” essays multiple times a week on another teams thread but people are just salty? LOL.

The reality is that’s sports fanhood works one way and Bron fans have been trying for 17 years to make it work another way. Y’all should have your own fukking thread, @CHICAGO needs to make it happen already.