2019 WOAT Poster Election Thread (Congratulations to Darealtwo1)

Who You Got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
These ain't from The Coliseum but look at this shyt from the Tekashi 6ix9ine scentencing thread
:scust:
YEAHHHHHH 2 YEARS SNITCHING PAID THE fukk OFF

COULD HAVE BEEN 47 YEARS AND WE GOT 2

fukk YEAH!

YES

HE'S COMING HOME 2020 NOVEMBERISH

:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

FACING 47 AND WE COMING HOME REAL SOON

SNITCHING PAID OFF

Columbo

Lieutenant
Daps
Reppin
Homicide Investigations
Just went through some of @Darealtwo1 recent posts. I saw alot of reasonable posts and then i saw a few that were not very common opinions

Had that shyt he posted about that tekashi satanic snitch faggit been in here i could feel comfortable having voted him as the woat

Id like to switch my vote, or actually cancel it. We should have had more then 3 options in the first place, the fukk is this?

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Just went through some of @Darealtwo1 recent posts. I saw alot of reasonable posts and then i saw a few that were not very common opinions

Had that shyt he posted about that tekashi satanic snitch faggit been in here i could feel comfortable having voted him as the woat

Id like to switch my vote, or actually cancel it. We should have had more then 3 options in the first place, the fukk is this?
The Tekashi shyt is from today because he just got sentenced a few hours ago.

Aoteroa

Super Samoan Excellence
Daps
Reppin
NP via PN NZ
Indeed he is.

@Aoteroa is another one of his aliases :mjpls: @CHICAGO
Lurking doesn’t mean I’m an alias.
I’ve probably been around longer than you tbh. Going back to :hamster:
I don’t like Gil, he refuses to admit when he’s wrong but is the first to up threads and tag people when he’s right, and goes into hiding when it’s convenient.

Rhakim was the one who tried to argue Wilt wasn’t as good as people say right? That’s when he went by ‘the dankster’. Can’t be bothered reading his long winded posts anymore.

But dareal, he’s worse than both somehow. shyt poster of the highest quality. Hot takes that are woat, tries to use analytics to prove his stupid points, all round trash.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Lurking doesn’t mean I’m an alias.
I’ve probably been around longer than you tbh. Going back to :hamster:
I don’t like Gil, he refuses to admit when he’s wrong but is the first to up threads and tag people when he’s right, and goes into hiding when it’s convenient.

Rhakim was the one who tried to argue Wilt wasn’t as good as people say right? That’s when he went by ‘the dankster’. Can’t be bothered reading his long winded posts anymore.

But dareal, he’s worse than both somehow. shyt poster of the highest quality. Hot takes that are woat, tries to use analytics to prove his stupid points, all round trash.

:mjlol:LOOK AT THIS LAST DITCH EFFORT
TO SAVE THIS ALIAS.

:devil:
:evil:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yay bae not winning
8742-A5-CB-6-C60-4995-91-ED-7-BFBDD6-D4791.jpg

Told y’all this was my bae