2019 WOAT Poster Election Thread (Congratulations to Darealtwo1)

Who You Got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
This forum has gone to shyt
@Houston911

Why is this fukk boy @CHICAGO out here letting his personal vendetta directly affect his ability to moderate properly? Is this what this board has turned into? He's deleted my posts, deleted my threads, and now all this bullshyt in this thread (lying and blatantly rigging the polls) where he's abusing his powers.....

:picard:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Look at this pathetic shyt.

Is this how much I've got you in your feelings that you're going around deleting other folks' accounts over some meaningless award on an anonymous online msgboard? If you wanna go down that route, let's see if you ban @KnicksTape who voted, which is @CantStop's alias.

:lolbron:

I HAD ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
TO DO WITH THEIR BANNING.

I JUST CLICKED THEIR NAMES
AND SAW THEY WERE BANNED.
:devil:
:evil:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@Houston911

Why is this fukk boy @CHICAGO out here letting his personal vendetta directly affect his ability to moderate properly? Is this what this board has turned into? He's deleted my posts, deleted my threads, and now all this bullshyt in this thread (lying and blatantly rigging the polls) where he's abusing his powers.....

You know I fukk with you the long way my brother, pause, but I don’t see how Chicago is “letting personal vendettas” dictate anything

People go at you with or without Chicago. I’ve even had dudes at the barbershop ask me “is Gil still hyping bum ass draymond after he got exposed this year?”