2018 UEFA Champions League Final. May 26. Real Madrid v Liverpool.

Who will be the winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
All three teams would do the same shyt to the EPL. Maybe even worse. It'd be the same top 3 of Barca, Atletico and Real, you can pick the rest of the hierarchy but those clubs in top 3 is locked in.

La Liga top and midtable teams (Valencia, Sevilla, etc) >>>>>>>> everyone else tbh. Too dominant for years now, to deny it is fanboyisim.

A LA Liga team will probably win CL next year as well.

lmao at athletico being auto top 3. barca and real yes. But u need to incorparte that those teams will have to face other good EPL teams twice a year. this isnt las palmas or sevilla breh. those nid teams woukd get wrecked by EPL top 5.

but im not here to play make believe. its a k own fact that EPL has more competitve teams then La Liga.

watching man u, chelsea, city ,spurs, liver pool and arsenal fight it out is >>>>>> watching real vs barca and at time atletico. thats my point

rosie93

Somewhere in Osaka
Daps
Ramos is such a dirty player and has always been a hazard to other players. He clearly pulled Salah down :picard:. Liverpool keeper tho :mjgrin:.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
lmao at athletico being auto top 3. barca and real yes. But u need to incorparte that those teams will have to face other good EPL teams twice a year. this isnt las palmas or sevilla breh. those nid teams woukd get wrecked by EPL top 5.

but im not here to play make believe. its a k own fact that EPL has more competitve teams then La Liga.

watching man u, chelsea, city ,spurs, liver pool and arsenal fight it out is >>>>>> watching real vs barca and at time atletico. thats my point
Very surface level perspective. La liga is deeper my dude. U dont have to pay attention to the mid tier teams but they do shyt on EPL teams easily. La liga top 3 (and yes 3) would run thru EPL top 8. Valencia, Villarreal, n even Betis are in tact more than the shyt EPL

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Liverpool didn't deserve to be in the final on footballing merit, and it showed. Easy run to the final, offside goals scored against City and Roma. Madrid deserve their trophy.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps

Bar Tottenham and Manchester City, every single English team was eliminated from European competition by a La Liga team this season.

Real eliminated Liverpool
Barca eliminated Chelsea
Atletico eliminated Arsenal
Sevilla eliminated Manchester United

EPL would be food.

1. Barca or Real
2. Barca or Real
3. Atletico
4-20. Mix and Match of EPL and La Liga clubs.

And that's just how it is. Might change in the future but that's how it is since atleast around 2013.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Bar Tottenham and Manchester City, every single English team was eliminated from European competition by a La Liga team this season.

Real eliminated Liverpool
Barca eliminated Chelsea
Atletico eliminated Arsenal
Sevilla eliminated Manchester United

EPL would be food.

1. Barca or Real
2. Barca or Real
3. Atletico

And that's just how it is. Might change in the future but that's how it is since atleast around 2013.

breh....stop. thats not how it works. :dead:

athletico is not better then EPL top 5 :heh:

u nikkas really in here trying to make La Liga out to be some comeptitive league...i cant....:dead:

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
breh....stop. thats not how it works. :dead:

athletico is not better then EPL top 5 :heh:

u nikkas really in here trying to make La Liga out to be some comeptitive league...i cant....:dead:
My point isn't that it's competitive, my point is that La Liga teams are superior to EPL teams. You must be basing this off money or FIFA 18 because, as I've posted, La Liga teams have been spanking EPL teams in European victories for years.

All you have is "muh competitiveness", I have the facts and as I posted direct head to head results.

1. Barca or Real
2. Barca or Real
3. Atletico

Go sit down somewhere and accept it.