2018 NBA Trade Deadline Thread

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I have enough hatred for at least two people. Last game I even impressed myself for my simulatenous hate for KCP and Clarkson. I even managed to throw some Crook Lopez way too. :wow:

Definitely going to be nice to see you diversify into hating short people.

@CantStop is already poster of the year for his lebron "has to play the 4" and "Ingram aint coming off the bench" post in another thread :wow:

Top 5 player stanning I have ever seen on the internet :wow:

I'm probably making that post my sig later on today

First ballot HOFer, @CantStop and I started off with a heated rivalry and to now kissing on the cheek before threads like Magic and Zeke :wow:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Definitely going to be nice to see you diversify into hating short people.

First ballot HOFer, @CantStop and I started off with a heated rivalry and to now kissing on the cheek before threads like Magic and Zeke :wow:
No joke I legit hated you at one point. Same with @Gil Scott-Heroin. I recognized greatness tho. All it took was for Kobe and Duncan to fall off. :wow:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@CantStop is already poster of the year for his lebron "has to play the 4" and "Ingram aint coming off the bench" post in another thread :wow:

Top 5 player stanning I have ever seen on the internet :wow:

I'm probably making that post my sig later on today
Respect. I’m the James Harden of posters, always in the running for poster of the year but never win it. 2018 mine tho

Daps
No joke I legit hated you at one point. Same with @Gil Scott-Heroin. I recognized greatness tho. All it took was for Kobe and Duncan to fall off. :wow:
:dahell:

I can understand hating me - I'm an a$$hole. I'd hate me too. But hating @Malta.....

AndreIguodalaShockedFaceClippers.gif

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who actually got better today? :stopitslime:

I'm not quite sure anyone did :why:

Although clearly Ohio had a toxic situation that extended beyond the court but still I don't see it.