2018 NBA Trade Deadline Thread

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
Hell yeah...

Y'all thought yall was slick offering that pick..yall thought billy was still in office? :pachaha: ...would've assured cavs got a top 3 pick plus diniwddie on that great contract

It’s a deep draft. I would’ve preferred to just take the pick. Are the Nets planning on securing him long term?

It would’ve made sense to me to just boost up Harris, Carroll, and Dinwiddie and flip them at the deadline.

Nets don’t have a real core player yet so I always find it weird when really bad teams commit to role players. You don’t know if they will fit when they do land that foundational piece.

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
It’s a deep draft. I would’ve preferred to just take the pick. Are the Nets planning on securing him long term?

It would’ve made sense to me to just boost up Harris, Carroll, and Dinwiddie and flip them at the deadline.

Nets don’t have a real core player yet so I always find it weird when really bad teams commit to role players. You don’t know if they will fit when they do land that foundational piece.

I think its more of marks didnt like what they were offered. Hes not the type just to flip players just cause.

Spence is worth more to the team than a late first especially with no incentive to tank.

Carroll they want to keep him around culture wise as an old head in the locker room for the youngins which you need. They'll probably flip him after this season then bring in another vet like they did with booker before carroll.

team still has time and space to find that core player

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
I think its more of marks didnt like what they were offered. Hes not the type just to flip players just cause.

Spence is worth more to the team than a late first especially with no incentive to tank.

Carroll they want to keep him around culture wise as an old head in the locker room for the youngins which you need. They'll probably flip him after this season then bring in another vet like they did with booker before carroll.

team still has time and space to find that core player

Spencer’s value is at an all time high tho. Nets still have one late first round pick in this draft and like I said many people believe it to be a deep one they should want to get in.

They should want more picks to really rebuild.

As we saw at the deadline, no other firsts were traded except the Cavs. Teams value those picks differently now.

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
Spencer’s value is at an all time high tho. Nets still have one late first round pick in this draft and like I said many people believe it to be a deep one they should want to get in.

They should want more picks to really rebuild.

As we saw at the deadline, no other firsts were traded except the Cavs. Teams value those picks differently now.

Oh yeah of course...i want more picks too... If marks was offered a lotto pick for Spence he'd been shipped out but no team was going to do that...his contract and production is too good for a very late first...Knicks called about RHJ but he wanted their pick in return. Hes got no problem moving guys just has to be the right return.