2018 NBA Trade Deadline Thread

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
:dahell:

I can understand hating me - I'm an a$$hole. I'd hate me too. But hating @Malta.....

AndreIguodalaShockedFaceClippers.gif
Shut up nikka.

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Definitely going to be nice to see you diversify into hating short people.

First ballot HOFer, @CantStop and I started off with a heated rivalry and to now kissing on the cheek before threads :wow:
:scust:

Out of all the analogies you could've used you went with that one, and the smiley choice after it even amplifies the gayness.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Was he really THAT bad this year? He's played well when I've watched him, it's frustrating to see him take a jumper and his hair covering his eyes though

Not the greatest trade ever, but I feel like we finally bent someone else over for once

It's an upgrade for sure. Trading the Memphis 2nd rounder is nothing to get a decent rotation guard. As cool as it is to see Booker run the point sometimes, it's not his natural role. Elfrid should at least take some of the load off of Booker running the team.
Suns reps called me twice today with a spiel basically apologizing and hoping I still wanted to renew my season tickets after that game last night :dead: Also quickly transitioned to asking if I saw the trade news today with the :gladbron: tone in the voice.

I told them we gave up nothing, Elfrid isnt a midget and fits the timeline :obama: Get him a haircut and a shooting coach and we'll be in business :ehh:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
:yeshrug: looks like they moved on from proven dead weight to unproven but soon to be proven dead weight. A lot of those guys outside of Hill and maybe Hood when he isn't injured(which is almost never) aren't well versed in winning basketball.

Other than Ray and Wade, no one Lebron has ever played with was well-versed in winning basketball (Wade only had 1-2 playoff runs himself). Lebron took a hell of a lot of guys who had only experienced losing seasons or 1st-round playoff exits and got them their first Finals appearance and/or first ring.

Cavs went from an old, mediocre team that was only going to get worse to a young, mediocre team that has potential to get better. That means something.