2018 NBA Trade Deadline Thread

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Memphis FO is incompetent lol....

They asked for Saric for Tyreke Evans :mjlol:

They held onto assets at there peak for no reason,that team is going nowhere the next few years...

Horribly runned franchise,but but but but but theyre professional GMs :hhh:
:camby:

Myself and 4 other coli members could do a better job running some of these NBA teams.

Asking for Saric is a fireable offense and shows how out of touch with reality they are, I can't wait for them to lose Evans this summer or overpay him.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Pretty upset the Spurs didn't get Avery...

But then I see the dumb ass shyt the Grizzlies are doing...and realize the spurs could be doing MUCH worse...

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
It's gonna be a tall order to match Wall's pocket-watching, inefficient shooting, lack of off-ball movement, and dribbling the air out of the ball. But I still have faith.

:troll:
:ufdup:

While that's Wall flaws, Mudiay got those with no strengths. Truth is, he should have been in the G-league

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Should be really interesting to see how much hatred @CantStop will have for short people as a result of getting Thomas, KCP may be off the hook for the rest of the season :leon:
I have enough hatred for at least two people. Last game I even impressed myself for my simulatenous hate for KCP and Clarkson. I even managed to throw some Crook Lopez way too. :wow:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Should be really interesting to see how much hatred @CantStop will have for short people as a result of getting Thomas, KCP may be off the hook for the rest of the season :leon:

@CantStop is already poster of the year for his lebron "has to play the 4" and "Ingram aint coming off the bench" post in another thread :wow:

Top 5 player stanning I have ever seen on the internet :wow:

I'm probably making that post my sig later on today