2014 article - 10 Lowest Drawing WWE Champions Of All Time

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
Some of these are bullshyt. Of course business was gonna be down when they gave Bret the belt in 92 with literally no buildup and the match wasn't even on tv. Hogan, Warrior, Savage, Jake The Snake, Piper and Flair all left in a 9 months span, nobody could be surprised business was gonna be down

Nash - I gotta wonder if the rest of the show/roster had anything to do with it. I mean this was the time you'd have IRS, King Kong Bundy, Mabel, Jarrett, and Kama as heels for him to play off, and people like Man Mountain Rock, Bob Holly, and Smoking Gunns holding up the face side

I could type more but u get my point. Some of this shyt was part of a bigger problem. It's like saying your bartender on Tuesday didn't sell as much booze as the girl you put on Saturday nights

Kevin_Nash

2x WWE Hall of Famer
Daps
I wonder what @Kevin_Nash has to say about this :lolbron:

:nashtroll:

I'm too busy shining my HOF ring, counting money, and reading Hollywood scripts to give two shyts about a pissed off neckbeard who can't stand the fact that I'm a multiple-time world champion who along with Scott changed the landscape of professional wrestling forever.

Nash - I gotta wonder if the rest of the show/roster had anything to do with it. I mean this was the time you'd have IRS, King Kong Bundy, Mabel, Jarrett, and Kama as heels for him to play off, and people like Man Mountain Rock, Bob Holly, and Smoking Gunns holding up the face side

I think if they gave me a program with Scott during that time it would have torn the house down. Other than Bret and Shawn, I was given jack shyt to work with, especially since I was a little greener at that point in my career.

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
Blaming poor business on just the champion is an old school mindset I don't believe in or understand, especially in the modern era where the brand is supposed to be the draw and there's multiple top guys who rotate out of the main event picture.