2013 - Official College Football Random Thoughts thread

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
does any program miss a player more than Stanford misses Stephan Taylor? they have nothing outside of Montgomery on O, Hogan cant get the ball downfield and they cant run people over. team doesnt really do much for me i see at least 2 more losses

Ertz was a huge piece too, but man they just look completely different

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Y'all wanna know what it's like to lose to Texas?

Check the 1st two pages of this board. :to::wow: We're in full-on crisis mode out chea. I didnt even go to the gym yesterday b/c I didnt wanna deal with the UT fans I work out with. Thankfully none of them were there this evening either.

http://www.landthieves.com/board/forumdisplay.php?9-Owen-Field

If that's not enough.....here's more
OU Inexplicably Chooses To Employ One Of The Dumbest Offensive Game Plans Imaginable - http://www.crimsonandcreammachine.com/2013/10/13/4833000/ou-oklahoma-sooners-football-texas-longhorns-blake-bell-josh-heupel

Why There Will Be No 'Film Study' For The OU/Texas Game - http://www.crimsonandcreammachine.c...e-will-be-no-film-study-for-the-ou-texas-game

Sooner Nation Podcast | The Debacle In Dallas - http://www.crimsonandcreammachine.com/2013/10/13/4834962/sooner-nation-podcast-the-debacle-in-dallas-oklahoma-football

@dtownreppin214 - y'all over at ShaggBevo aint got nothin on us breh :wow:

Last edited:

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
Y'all wanna know what it's like to lose to Texas?

Check the 1st two pages of this board. :to::wow: We're in full-on crisis mode out chea

http://www.landthieves.com/board/forumdisplay.php?9-Owen-Field

they firing everyone :lupe:

i dont know what this smiley means but im posting it
gunpony.gif

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if the 4 team playoff was this year, the selection committee if anything gives a team like ohio state a better shot at getting into the final four over a one loss sec team. the bcs would absolutely put a one loss sec team with more quality wins over an undefeated ohio state team who's best win currently is over a wisconsin team ranked in one poll. how can you get screwed when you have no wins that can even come close to showing that youre a top 4 quality team. im just glad we're only one year away from a playoff so frauds like that have to prove themselves against a top 10 team before making it to the title game unlike in past years.

BTW,
georgia in the top 15 is absolutely the worst mid-season ranking i've seen in my life...Va tech lost to the best team in AMERICA, AND GEORGIA HAS AN ADDITIONAL LOSS TO MISSOURI
NO EXCUSE for the coaches or the press
georgia has two losses to two unbeaten teams, two wins over teams that are ranked in the top 15. va tech lost to alabama by 25. va tech beat east carolina by 5 points, and went to triple ot with marshall. whats their best win? ga tech? uva? pitt?

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
Miami (OH)
UCF
Cal
UAB
Buffalo
SDSU
Cal
FAMU

thats OSU's OOC schedule the past 2 years, i pray it bites them in the ass. 3 cupcakes and 1 ranked team was the unwritten rule, 2 and 2 if your feeling bold. but 4 cupcakes in a struggling conference is bullshyt. Miller has not played a very good team 18 games into his career

Lee_Land

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hurricanes, Oil Spills, n Bounties
Miami (OH)
UCF
Cal
UAB
Buffalo
SDSU
Cal
FAMU

thats OSU's OOC schedule the past 2 years, i pray it bites them in the ass. 3 cupcakes and 1 ranked team was the unwritten rule, 2 and 2 if your feeling bold. but 4 cupcakes in a struggling conference is bullshyt. Miller has not played a very good team 18 games into his career

urban-meyer-ap-234x300.jpg

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Oklahoma Sooners wide receiver Trey Metoyer is accused of allegedly exposing himself on two separate occasions, both in Norman, in August and September.

The sophomore was charged with two felony counts of indecent exposure today at the Cleveland County Courthouse. SoonerScoop acquired the probable cause affidavit for Metoyer, and if these accounts are true, Metoyer is awful at not performing lewd acts in front of women.

The first count took place on Aug. 29.

"The victim advised she was on a balcony smoking a cigarette when she observed the black male driving through the parking lot ? in a red Grand Am," states the affidavit of the Aug. 29 incident. "The black male backed up and pulled into a parking spot. The victim noticed a short time later that the black male had his (genitals) exposed while sitting in the car (performing a lewd act)."

The second count took place on Sept. 17 in Norman where Metoyer approached the victim inquiring about an ink pen.

"It was learned that the victim was walking her dog when she was approached by a black male who asked her if he could borrow a pen," states the affidavit of the Sept. 17 incident. "The victim went into her apartment to get an ink pen and when she came back outside, the black male was (performing a lewd act) in front of her apartment. The black male then asked the victim if she would want the pen back." :wtf:

@jadillac
:laff: whats up with ya boy?

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
@jadillac
:laff: whats up with ya boy?

Yeah, this is what I was telling @His_Excellence_Reincar yesterday when he was talkin ignorant sh*t and blaming OU for Trey not panning out as a recruit....I told him the dude has "personal issues", and that's why he wasn't w/ the team anymore.

He clearly has some mental issue, I hope he gets help. Stuff like that can lead to more serious crimes.