2013 - Official College Football Random Thoughts thread

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
The fukkery here would be :blessed:

Don't get me started on a Michigan and UGA match-up with @Ed MOTHEREFFING G and @AVXL going at it :blessed:

Id send Grandpa Ed :old: to the old folks home where he belongs where he can call anybody from the South a hillbilly and feast on the finest of applesauces, baby peas and low fat tapioca to his heart's content :ahh:

Where you at Ed? :birdman:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I was looking at LSU schedule and realized they already played 7 games, this shyt is going by WAY too fast :sadbron:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Id send Grandpa Ed :old: to the old folks home where he belongs where he can call anybody from the South a hillbilly and feast on the finest of applesauces, baby peas and low fat tapioca to his heart's content :ahh:

In the pacific northwest in the gym pushing plates, lifting heavy things and putting them down, looking like an adonis surrounded by the freshest air in america outside...you? Red clay and banjos

you DISGUST ME, RED STATE DWELLER

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
In the pacific northwest in the gym pushing plates, lifting heavy things and putting them down, looking like an adonis surrounded by the freshest air in america outside...you? Red clay and banjos

Pacific Northwest? Let's call it what it really is. You're emotionally, culturally and mentally a Southern Canadian now. High suicide rates, raincoats and decaffeinated lattes is what you reppin now grandpa:umad:

Meanwhile in the South:

80 degrees in October :banderas:

Baddest females on the planet :banderas:

UGA >>>> Michigan all throughout North America:banderas:

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta

the war is over ed.. the north won.. take your pills breh

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

A healthy mutts squad would lay hands on dem Wolverines...and you know how I feel about UGA.

shyt would be :scusthov:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
BTW,

georgia in the top 15 is absolutely the worst mid-season ranking i've seen in my life...Va tech lost to the best team in AMERICA, AND GEORGIA HAS AN ADDITIONAL LOSS TO MISSOURI

NO EXCUSE for the coaches or the press