Mo: comin in hot!

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Ugh mobile

But the majority of Georgia tech roster is 3 stars with the odd 2 and 4 stainkath mixed in
Check rivals

[TheADD, post: 5798247, member: 1985"]Those school have a much wider range of majors to stick athletes in. The math requirements alone are :scusthov: for recruits.

Name a 3 star or 4 star on the team now? It's a self sustaining problem. They win AND lose games because of the system.[/quote]

The majorirt

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Stanford has usc to the south and oregon to the north

Northwestern has michigan and notre dame in their footprint...im not in this argument but keep it 100
It's not the same sir. I didn't even mention FSU and UF.

That's a legit 8 schools with bigger fan bases, easier academics and more recent success than GT.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This was the point when people realized Bama was back...

Can you believe this was 5 years ago?Wow,time flies.

That '08 team did so many great things.We had the lead on Florida going into the 4th quarter of the SEC championship but just couldn't pull it out.

That team kind of gets lost in the shuffle with all the other great teams.But it's the one that made us feel proud again. :salute:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
This was the point when people realized Bama was back...

Can you believe this was 5 years ago?Wow,time flies.

That '08 team did so many great things.We had the lead on Florida going into the 4th quarter of the SEC championship but just couldn't pull it out.

That team kind of gets lost in the shuffle with all the other great teams.But it's the one that made us feel proud again. :salute:

Man...i keep getting teased by michigan. I thought they were back when they won the sugar bowl and then got railroaded by you guys :sadcam:

I thought they were back with this years' win over notre dame...then...:beli:

sick of this shyt

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I mean more overall recruiting. I think GT has missed the window to become a consistent power school in college football.

Agreed. They shoulda went all in after those CJ years. They got the area and it's not hard to recruit a 18 year old athletic black kid to Atlanta but their high academics will hinder them and so will their archaic style. They should spread it out. That'd be their best option you can run a spread with the exact same type of players they got now. And a spread is more attractive so they'll pull recruits in off that.
The longer they keep Johnson the longer they'll get passed up.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
@The_Sheff @Rekkapryde I was thinking, yall need to go ahead and ditch Paul Johnson and hire Chad Morris from Clemson. Pay him what he wants. Yall get a good coach and get to watch Clemson go down in flames. Dabo is Chizik Jr.

Just look at these knuckleheads.

FB0028_t607.JPG

:scusthov:

The brains

FB099_t607.jpg

:lawd:

We got a new AD, but CPJ would cost big time bread if we gutted him after this season. He proved you can win with the offense when you have great talent. After Chan's guys were gone, shyt went downhill. While we don't lose to teams we should beat anymore, we can't seem to beat the VTs, UGAs, Miami's, and Clemsons anymore - The Big 4 on our schedule.

CPJ probably gone after next year. I'm sure the new AD wants his guy in there. But we'd owe CPJ 10 mill if we fired him now. fukk that.

Clemson has our old AD now, might as well take the brains behind their operation offensively. :yeshrug:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The option is limiting gt from getting a quality qb

You'll forever be stuck with the Joshua nesbitts, tevin Washingtons of the world.

If Stanfordaand bandy and northwestern can recruit good nothing is stopping Georgia tech which has that Georgia pipeline to do the same

yes there is. We don't have the academic curriculum/programs that can "hide" athletes. We don't have any liberal arts programs. The Stanfords, Northwesterns, Notre Dames do. And there is no way in hell the UGA dikksuckin Georgia Board of Regents allow us to create a major that is football factory friendly.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Agreed. They shoulda went all in after those CJ years. They got the area and it's not hard to recruit a 18 year old athletic black kid to Atlanta but their high academics will hinder them and so will their archaic style. They should spread it out. That'd be their best option you can run a spread with the exact same type of players they got now. And a spread is more attractive so they'll pull recruits in off that.
The longer they keep Johnson the longer they'll get passed up.

Correct. Even when Nebraska was running shyt with the offense, again, they don't have nearly the academic rigors that we do. CPJ did good with Chan's guys, but once that cupboard got bare it's been a struggle vs the top teams on our schedule. Chan's problem was losing to teams we had no business losing to. But the big step is competing with the big boy teams on our schedule. Since '10, that ship sailed (chan's recruits gone).