2013 - Official College Football Random Thoughts thread

calh45

Cal
Daps
Somebody getting fired after this game if they score a 100.......and fukk y'all for cheering for it. I'm going bowling now.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they will beat stanford, stanford barely gets pressure on the qb.

Oregon has shown they are not the one dimensional run team like they used to be

they've never been a one dimensional run team, they've always thrown the ball too....it's just they run first, throw second...and the run is usually working so well, they don't have to throw but so much...anyway, they should've beat Stanford last year and didn't...should've beat usc the year before that and didn't....once you start hitting those lil dudes, they slow down...I know I make it sound easier than it actually is, but those hits add up...and the sec hits muthafukkas....

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Somebody getting fired after this game if they score a 100.......and fukk y'all for cheering for it. I'm going bowling now.

they wont
they will put in the backups and bleed the clock
prob just score another 2-3 tds

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
they've never been a one dimensional run team, they've always thrown the ball too....it's just they run first, throw second...and the run is usually working so well, they don't have to throw but so much...anyway, they should've beat Stanford last year and didn't...should've beat usc the year before that and didn't....once you start hitting those lil dudes, they slow down...I know I make it sound easier than it actually is, but those hits add up...and the sec hits muthafukkas....

mariota was a freshman last year and that stanford game was his first full game , he wasn't ready.

he's ready now, what I mean is oregon doesnt have to rely on the run, mariota is great enough right now along with huff addison and the two tight ends they can line up and throw 30 times a game to win if they have to.

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Mariota needs some of this for the rain..

cropped_tom-brady-spray.gif